Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Why China Mobile May Not Partner With Apple - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Why China Mobile May Not Partner With Apple (628 Views)

How To Get Start With Apple Music? / Nissan Partners With Apple To Manufacture First Car With Itunes Radio / 2013 Top 10 Predictions For China’s Mobile Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why China Mobile May Not Partner With Apple by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2013
As an Apple AAPL -0.16% shareholder I would like to see a China Mobile CHL 0%deal sooner rather than later but I have my doubts that it will occur any time soon. The reasons for this include China Mobile’s reluctance to agree to Apple’s terms, China Mobile customers buying iPhones and hacking it onto its network, its ability to grow its customer base with the iPhone and not having a 4G network. click the link to read the full story

http://www.infotechz.tk/2013/07/why-china-mobile-may-not-partner-with.html

(1) (Reply)

6 Tips For Repurposing Content For Your Website / Electric Paint / Where To Learn Auto Cad In Around Egbeda To Ikeja Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.