Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,925 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Saucekid And tytylayor's Disfunctional Family. . . . . . . - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Saucekid And tytylayor's Disfunctional Family. . . . . . . (1681 Views)

Saucekid And His Wife, Ibkaye / Saucekid and Clemcykul / Point Out Migines, Saucekid And Ben (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saucekid And tytylayor's Disfunctional Family. . . . . . . by gunpoint(m): 7:44am On May 20, 2008
Sauce kid's 18 year-old daughter tells her mother tytylayor that she has not seen her period for two months.

Very worried, tytylayor goes to the drugstore and buys a pregnancy kit.

The test result shows that the girl is pregnant.
Shouting, cursing, crying, tytylayor says, "Who was the pig that did this to you? I want to know so that I can deal with him!"

When Saucekid learnt about it too, he blew his top, told his daughter to call 'the fool' involved and ask him to come the next morning. The girl did not say anything as they all went to spend an eventful night in bed.

The next day, tytylayor reminded the girl about what Saucekid said, confident that once the 'pig' arrives, they were going to get him arrested for putting their daughter in the family way.

At 9am, the girl calmly picks up the phone and makes a call for about three minutes. Half an hour later a Ferrari stops in front of their house and a mature and distinguished man with gray hair (Iteun) and impeccably dressed in a very expensive suit steps out of the Ferrari and enters the house. His sight could not make them take action and the man sits in the living room with Saucekid, tytylayor and the girl and tells them:

"Good morning, your daughter has informed me of the problem. However, I can't marry her because of my personal family situation (like seven wivies already) but I'll take charge. I will pay all costs and provide for your daughter for the rest of her life.

Additionally, If a girl is born, I will bequeath her 2 retail stores, a town house, a beach front villa and a $1,000,000 bank account.

If a boy is born, my legacy will be a couple of factories, several houses and a $2,000,000 bank account.

If it is twins, a factory, very many houses and $2,000,000 for each of them.

However, if there is a miscarriage, what do you suggest I do?"

At this point, Saucekid, who had remained silent all along, quickly confered with tytylayor, got up, moved straight to Iteun, places a hand firmly on his shoulder and tells him,

"You'll sleep with her again!"
Re: Saucekid And tytylayor's Disfunctional Family. . . . . . . by tytylayor: 7:51am On May 20, 2008
stale
Re: Saucekid And tytylayor's Disfunctional Family. . . . . . . by gunpoint(m): 8:01am On May 20, 2008
tanx
angry angry angry
Re: Saucekid And tytylayor's Disfunctional Family. . . . . . . by Nobody: 9:16am On May 20, 2008
you try tongue smiley
Re: Saucekid And tytylayor's Disfunctional Family. . . . . . . by kayowalemi(m): 12:25pm On May 20, 2008
wetin mak am stale? grin grin grin
tytylayor:

stale
Re: Saucekid And tytylayor's Disfunctional Family. . . . . . . by djcrooky(m): 12:30pm On May 20, 2008
stale, old and naive
Re: Saucekid And tytylayor's Disfunctional Family. . . . . . . by saucekid(m): 5:57pm On May 20, 2008
the cement mixed with potato dust don dey corrode pointgun brain
sorry case
Re: Saucekid And tytylayor's Disfunctional Family. . . . . . . by folly69(m): 6:05pm On May 20, 2008
old but still nice hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Saucekid And tytylayor's Disfunctional Family. . . . . . . by chidipupay(m): 8:22pm On May 20, 2008
@pointgun,

U don manage get 100naira for time now u don dey show abi, Ok i know what to do
Re: Saucekid And tytylayor's Disfunctional Family. . . . . . . by bibs(f): 9:59pm On May 20, 2008
grin
Re: Saucekid And tytylayor's Disfunctional Family. . . . . . . by jaymobb(m): 8:41am On May 21, 2008
angry
Re: Saucekid And tytylayor's Disfunctional Family. . . . . . . by mykali(m): 12:48pm On May 21, 2008
suace and tyty. e no go work.
Re: Saucekid And tytylayor's Disfunctional Family. . . . . . . by tytylayor: 5:25pm On May 21, 2008
wetin dey work for u?
Re: Saucekid And tytylayor's Disfunctional Family. . . . . . . by saucekid(m): 5:27pm On May 21, 2008
the guy brain dey disfunctional
Re: Saucekid And tytylayor's Disfunctional Family. . . . . . . by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 25, 2008
gunpoint:

When Saucekid learnt about it too, he blew his top, told his daughter to call 'the foo[/b]l' involved and ask him to come 

The next day, tytylayor reminded the girl about what Saucekid said, confident that once the '[b]pig
' arrives, they were going to get him arrested

Iteun   cry
Re: Saucekid And tytylayor's Disfunctional Family. . . . . . . by manickal(m): 4:45pm On May 25, 2008
ha ha ha
Re: Saucekid And tytylayor's Disfunctional Family. . . . . . . by clemcykul(f): 12:34pm On May 26, 2008
lmaosoasoa grin

stale though
Re: Saucekid And tytylayor's Disfunctional Family. . . . . . . by tytylayor: 6:11pm On May 26, 2008
den y u lafin angry
Re: Saucekid And tytylayor's Disfunctional Family. . . . . . . by saucekid(m): 8:31pm On May 26, 2008
some1 tickled her
Re: Saucekid And tytylayor's Disfunctional Family. . . . . . . by gunpoint(m): 6:52am On May 27, 2008
some one tickled his/her. . . . . . .somtin

grin grin grin
Re: Saucekid And tytylayor's Disfunctional Family. . . . . . . by saucekid(m): 9:47am On May 27, 2008
ur mind too dirty
Re: Saucekid And tytylayor's Disfunctional Family. . . . . . . by topeteadr(m): 9:47am On May 27, 2008
Stale. . . . .
Re: Saucekid And tytylayor's Disfunctional Family. . . . . . . by saucekid(m): 9:47am On May 27, 2008
sup TT
where u dey since?
Re: Saucekid And tytylayor's Disfunctional Family. . . . . . . by topeteadr(m): 9:49am On May 27, 2008
Fighting 'world war iii'.
Re: Saucekid And tytylayor's Disfunctional Family. . . . . . . by saucekid(m): 10:35am On May 27, 2008
ok
i hear u
Re: Saucekid And tytylayor's Disfunctional Family. . . . . . . by tytylayor: 4:49pm On May 27, 2008
finish am b4 u come here oo
Re: Saucekid And tytylayor's Disfunctional Family. . . . . . . by kayowalemi(m): 4:59pm On May 27, 2008
y is everybody saying stale? Abi people e mention too don become stale
Re: Saucekid And tytylayor's Disfunctional Family. . . . . . . by tytylayor: 5:18pm On May 27, 2008
u no serious cheesy grin cheesy

d joke don old pass u grin grin
Re: Saucekid And tytylayor's Disfunctional Family. . . . . . . by clemcykul(f): 5:21pm On May 27, 2008
no wonder he get white hair for armpit
Re: Saucekid And tytylayor's Disfunctional Family. . . . . . . by kayowalemi(m): 5:24pm On May 27, 2008
ok everybody e mention 4 dat joke is stale
Re: Saucekid And tytylayor's Disfunctional Family. . . . . . . by saucekid(m): 7:04pm On May 27, 2008
why you still dey repeat am?
Re: Saucekid And tytylayor's Disfunctional Family. . . . . . . by clemcykul(f): 8:39am On May 28, 2008
u dey mind am? hin name dey give am headache

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Farts More? / As Seen At Upper Iweka Yesterday...lol (photos) / If It Were A Yoruba Person That Invented The ATM (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.