Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Check Out Inside Of Tunde And Wunmi Obe's N400million Lagos Mansion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Inside Of Tunde And Wunmi Obe's N400million Lagos Mansion (7152 Views)

Skales & Wizkid Settle Their Long Time Beef - Spotted At Tunde And Toolz Wedding / 9ice And Funke Akindele Dancing At Tunde & Wunmi Obe’s Party [Photos] / Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Inside Of Tunde And Wunmi Obe's N400million Lagos Mansion by topeorekoy(m): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2013
Check out the inside of Tunde and Wunmi Obe's N400million Lekki mansion. The property, which took over six years to build, has a swimming pool, an audio visual studio, bar and lounge, guest chalet, patio, gym, Sauna, basketball court and conference/meeting rooms.

- See more at: http://topeorekoya..com/2013/07/check-out-inside-tunde-and-wunmi-obes.html#sthash.XliEcvUz.dpuf

Re: Check Out Inside Of Tunde And Wunmi Obe's N400million Lagos Mansion by tpia5: 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2013
lord have mercy.
Re: Check Out Inside Of Tunde And Wunmi Obe's N400million Lagos Mansion by tempex88(m): 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2013
where dem see money?

6 Likes

Re: Check Out Inside Of Tunde And Wunmi Obe's N400million Lagos Mansion by eherbal(m): 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2013
one word,BEAUTIFUL! GOD ALMIGHTY IN HEAVEN, BLESS ME TOO,AMEN grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out Inside Of Tunde And Wunmi Obe's N400million Lagos Mansion by ollysexy2(f): 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2013
I no kno say dem get moni lik dis ooooo,baba God pls bless mi 2.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Inside Of Tunde And Wunmi Obe's N400million Lagos Mansion by texaco1: 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2013
Another blogger fabricated story
Re: Check Out Inside Of Tunde And Wunmi Obe's N400million Lagos Mansion by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2013
400million shocked They are that rich shocked
Re: Check Out Inside Of Tunde And Wunmi Obe's N400million Lagos Mansion by tellwsdom: 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2013
cheap house...Looks like a restaurant sad

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Inside Of Tunde And Wunmi Obe's N400million Lagos Mansion by Feedmemore(f): 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Check Out Inside Of Tunde And Wunmi Obe's N400million Lagos Mansion by LesbianBoy(m): 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2013
Lmao @ N400 million grin grin grin grin this media people can sabi hype tinzzzz!!!
Re: Check Out Inside Of Tunde And Wunmi Obe's N400million Lagos Mansion by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2013
The first picture looks like a club. It just looks clattered. undecided
Re: Check Out Inside Of Tunde And Wunmi Obe's N400million Lagos Mansion by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
Na lie joor!
Re: Check Out Inside Of Tunde And Wunmi Obe's N400million Lagos Mansion by Afam4eva(m): 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2013
How true is this? Are they into any other business other than singing?
Re: Check Out Inside Of Tunde And Wunmi Obe's N400million Lagos Mansion by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2013
Magnificent!!
FAT house...
For FAT couples...
With possibly FAT kids...
They need all the space they can get...

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Inside Of Tunde And Wunmi Obe's N400million Lagos Mansion by DarmeeD(m): 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2013
[/color][color=#006600]dem be dangote family? Dis media peeps can over hype sometins sha.
Re: Check Out Inside Of Tunde And Wunmi Obe's N400million Lagos Mansion by MsSpaqs(f): 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2013
I knw Wunmi has a share in punch newspaper bn dat her father owns it bt she's nt d only child na.So whr is d 400M comin 4rm.
Re: Check Out Inside Of Tunde And Wunmi Obe's N400million Lagos Mansion by Larrey(f): 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2013
e-herbal:
one word,BEAUTIFUL! GOD ALMIGHTY IN HEAVEN, BLESS ME TOO,AMEN grin
amen and ♍ƺ too o
Re: Check Out Inside Of Tunde And Wunmi Obe's N400million Lagos Mansion by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
tellwsdom: cheap house...Looks like a restaurant sad

grin grin grin grin
Re: Check Out Inside Of Tunde And Wunmi Obe's N400million Lagos Mansion by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2013
Like everyone else, I am surprised they are that rich, but I have to say that house is phuuucking tight. It should cost roughly N200m if it's in Lekki Phase 1 (I don't know about N400m), considering it's size, facilities, fittings, and beautiful decòr.

Officially the best crib owned by Nigerian artiste(s).
Re: Check Out Inside Of Tunde And Wunmi Obe's N400million Lagos Mansion by texaco1: 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2013
pro01: Like everyone else, I am surprised they are that rich, but I have to say that house is phuuucking tight. It should cost roughly N200m if it's in Lekki Phase 1 (I don't know about N400m), considering it's size, facilities, fittings, and beautiful decòr.

dont tell me u believe this story shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Check Out Inside Of Tunde And Wunmi Obe's N400million Lagos Mansion by joyli: 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2013
tempex88: where dem see money?

The EFCC has to come in ! No be hold micro fone tinz!! grin grin
Re: Check Out Inside Of Tunde And Wunmi Obe's N400million Lagos Mansion by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2013
texaco1:
dont tell me u believe this story shocked shocked shocked shocked
Of course I do, although I doubt the N400m claim. The house clearly belongs to T.W.O.
Re: Check Out Inside Of Tunde And Wunmi Obe's N400million Lagos Mansion by texaco1: 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2013
pro01:
Of course I do, although I doubt the N400m claim. The house clearly belongs to T.W.O.
if that is the case, i also need to create a blog and write majek fashek hidden 2 billion dollars in Swiss bank ,
Re: Check Out Inside Of Tunde And Wunmi Obe's N400million Lagos Mansion by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2013
Mine will worth 800Million in Jesus Name..Amen
Re: Check Out Inside Of Tunde And Wunmi Obe's N400million Lagos Mansion by Swissfranc41: 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2013
Where is the 400 million in this picture? undecided
Re: Check Out Inside Of Tunde And Wunmi Obe's N400million Lagos Mansion by tjskii(f): 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2013
I'm looking at this beautiful house and all that is going thru my mind is "gawd the cleaning that will be involved in maintainin dis house no be beans" undecided

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Inside Of Tunde And Wunmi Obe's N400million Lagos Mansion by Airforce1(m): 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2013
Afam4eva: How true is this? Are they into any other business other than singing?

Wunmi is from a wealthy home and don't forget her father is the owner of punch newspaper...while Tunde was picked from the gutter and got brushed up by wunmi and today the nobody back in the days is now somebody today.

Most of the money used in errecting that mansion was actually from wunmi's fat bank account. angry
Re: Check Out Inside Of Tunde And Wunmi Obe's N400million Lagos Mansion by tushinebaba: 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2013
uniqueval: Magnificent!!
FAT house...
For FAT couples...
With possibly FAT kids...
They need all the space they can get...
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha fat foooool cheesy tongue grin
Re: Check Out Inside Of Tunde And Wunmi Obe's N400million Lagos Mansion by Afam4eva(m): 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2013
Airforce1:

Wunmi is from a wealthy home and don't forget her father is the owner of punch newspaper...while Tunde was picked from the gutter and got brushed up by wunmi and today the nobody back in the days is not somebody today.

Most of the money used in errecting that mansion was actually from wunmi's fat bank account. angry
I know her family owned punch but i don't think they still own it. Besides, if they were that rich, why were they doing boy boy for Charlie boy?
Re: Check Out Inside Of Tunde And Wunmi Obe's N400million Lagos Mansion by 419nigga(m): 12:45am On Jul 11, 2013
Nice house tho... Can't see any of them in the pic (neither tunde or wummi dey this pic) so there's no proff its theirs ....but all of the same......E No Consign Me

UP NEPA!! **screaming as he runs outta the thread**
Re: Check Out Inside Of Tunde And Wunmi Obe's N400million Lagos Mansion by Tinkybabe(f): 2:22am On Jul 11, 2013
Beautiful house.
pro01: Like everyone else, I am surprised they are that rich, but I have to say that house is phuuucking tight. It should cost roughly N200m if it's in Lekki Phase 1 (I don't know about N400m), considering it's size, facilities, fittings, and beautiful decòr.

Are you kidding me?when a regular 3-4 bedroom flat in the same lekki costs as high as 150-200million naira..The house priced at that amount is neither unbelievable nor ridiculous.
Re: Check Out Inside Of Tunde And Wunmi Obe's N400million Lagos Mansion by Mynd44: 3:12am On Jul 11, 2013
Liars.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timaya Shows Off His Mansions In Lekki And Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) / Micaela Schäfer Defying Gravity! / Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi State University; Video Goes Viral!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.