Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot (5807 Views)

Dr SID "SIDUCTION" Album Out Now (download Here) / Kennis Music Act, Eedris Abdulkareem Drops New Single, Album Out Next Year / 9ice Album Out Finally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by Phiniter(m): 8:42am On May 20, 2008
Men psquare's video album, take over out and hot! smiley smiley

has tracks like No one like you, roll it, Ifunaya, more than a friend and oscuff Do me!! all of em hot
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 20, 2008
Releasing a video album is one of the dumbest things any artiste can do today. I wonder why P-Square didn't use their head. Couldn't they take a cue from Styl-Plus?
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by baslone: 4:07pm On May 20, 2008
don't compare Styl-Plus to P-square.

Styl-plus as a group is going to die if they keep
going like this especially if this their new
album does not sell.What was their last record
sales compared to Psquare not to talk of song popularity.

The Okoyes' are used to doing it their own way and it has never messed them up.
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by baslone: 4:08pm On May 20, 2008
:-x
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by 9ja4eva: 4:32pm On May 20, 2008
mactao:

Releasing a video album is one of the dumbest things any artiste can do today. I wonder why P-Square didn't use their head. Couldn't they take a cue from Styl-Plus?

Not comparable
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by sect(m): 7:32pm On May 20, 2008
Its Psquare dat started this trend of releasing video albums and then the likes of 2face,Resonance,Faze,Olu maintain etc emulated them. Personally i prefer the american style of releasing videos one after the other. Anyway,i can't wait to watch more than a friend video,thats my favourite track. Is the album on sale yet because i haven't set my eyes on it.
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by sect(m): 7:41pm On May 20, 2008
Speaking on the styl-plus issue,if those guys continue this way they might go into extintion. Imagine releasing an album in the market with no hot single on air or at least an hype. These guys are very talented no doubt but i fear dat their marketing strategies might fail them once again.
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by 9ja4eva: 9:59pm On May 20, 2008
Can someone post the link
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by unix4real1(m): 10:45pm On May 20, 2008
sect:

Speaking on the styl-plus issue,if those guys continue this way they might go into extintion. Imagine releasing an album in the market with no hot single on air or at least an hype. These guys are very talented no doubt but i fear that their marketing strategies might fail them once again.

here is one of styl plus new single, it`s not that hot but still ok.

http://www.naijapals.com/?L=music.index&id=1504
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 21, 2008
baslone:

don't compare Styl-Plus to P-square.

Styl-Plus as a group is going to die if they keep
going like this especially if this their new
album does not sell.What was their last record
sales compared to Psquare not to talk of song popularity.

The Okoyes' are used to doing it their own way and it has never messed them up.

Not even Beyonce was successful with it. P-Square won't be.
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by baslone: 11:24pm On May 21, 2008
Nigeria is different from Yankee.
You don't expect to shoot a 400 bucks video
like "iya basira" and expect profit as high as "Do ME".

This is about the third time Psquare is repeating it.
If it aint pulling in the checx,they would have dropped
the idea.Instead they keep coming stronger,which means
money is coming in-

If not THEN go ask FAZE!!
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by ztyle(m): 1:18am On May 22, 2008
#poster help us by uploadinq it on YouTube! undecided
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by tumzy(m): 4:21am On May 22, 2008
u think the songs r tite u shld wait till u see the videos p square is BACK wit dem nu steps!!!!
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by smile4kenn(m): 9:01am On May 22, 2008
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1_t8tBrZuqo no one like u

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xINmoCGmNV0 ifunanya

Their videos are very cheap, very low budget, nonsense, they wan use dis videos spoil d over celebrated album,
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 22, 2008
I saw More Than A Friend around easter, one someone's laptop. And I haven't seen it on TV or YouTube.
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by baslone: 2:01pm On May 22, 2008
smile4kenn:

Their videos are very cheap, very low budget, nonsense, they wan use this videos spoil d over celebrated album,

I havent seen any of them,but if its true
it is that our mentality of producing fake products just
because you have a name that sells.

That is exactly what STYLplus did.

na wa ooh,
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by Sico: 7:05pm On May 22, 2008
No one like you - Click Playlist and select the video to watch

[flash=425,350]http://www.mytruspot.com/include/flash/TruSpot_Video_Player.swf?playlist_url=http://www.mytruspot.com/play.php%3Fmode%3Dvideo%26band_id%3D2367%26video_id%3Dall%26type%3Dxspf&autoload=true&info_button_text=&playlist_title=Video+Player[/flash]
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by Sico: 7:06pm On May 22, 2008
Ifunaya - Click Playlist and select the video to watch

[flash=450,350]http://www.mytruspot.com/include/flash/TruSpot_Video_Player.swf?playlist_url=http://www.mytruspot.com/play.php%3Fmode%3Dvideo%26band_id%3D2367%26video_id%3Dall%26type%3Dxspf&autoload=true&info_button_text=&playlist_title=Tru+Spot!+Video+Player[/flash]
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by YourFather: 8:05pm On May 22, 2008
Education 101: In Naija, Alaba boys will give a well known act About 12million naira for a well package video cd, so it does make sense for them to shoot and compile a video cd, its business, its Naija!

On the vids, I was expecting more, but its not the worst I have seen, it just goes to show that, vids are not about shooting on 35mm or not concept and overall execution matters a lot, they flew the 35mm camera from SA and concept was quite frankly missing, hope they learn from this and do better.

Concept, tight vid, thighter song, 2gbaski, shayo all the way.

Psquare, don't worry i have ordered my own VCD, should arrieve from Lag on monday, can't, love Naija mannnnnnn!
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by 9ja4eva: 12:46am On May 23, 2008
The videos r tight.Haterz stay clear.

Big ups P Square, i like d concept , d video is BAM
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by ztyle(m): 2:20am On May 23, 2008
9ja4ever - i dey feel u quy, Imagine na yeyeboi smile4ken just dey talk nonense 4 Youtube!   angry
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by djd1(m): 4:36am On May 23, 2008
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by timmfikk(m): 5:11am On May 23, 2008
@

Their videos are very cheap, very low budget, nonsense, they wan use this videos spoil d over celebrated album,

This is a bad statement from you accept it, you paste a word here like you are the manager of pman my friend if you do not have anything better to contribute its better u pull off your self here, if you can't appreciate that video you can go out there and start doing ur own thing in a better format, this is what they keep telling u naijerians but u guyz always 4uk up ur things men i don't see what you are really telling me this guys have done in the video thats not welcome by the public u paste things here trying to bullshit someone whom God has raised with their talent where were u when they start pulling good video to nigerian music industry or u think dis are fela videos, why not go to alaba and get ur brother videos and start puting them in the world music market, no make me vex for u here guy dose guy as i am concern are still the no 1 in africa g4et it even though u are jay-z producer go and put ur name in the market where ever u like forget about talking rubish about pples hand work okay.
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by timmfikk(m): 5:53am On May 23, 2008
@ poster, mactao

Not even Beyonce was successful with it. P-Square won't be.

Hey man please lets not keep arguing over this issue, forget it you are not p-square producer neither their manager have you been the one dictating for them when they started their music career or what please if you are not p-square or good music fan don't try to comment about them we enjoy them even though they release album every day leave em alone people who love them will go for them someone else is out there shouting no long thing day and night you can talk about them releasing album like a wild animal who will never rest till they die you can put there issue on please! please!! and please!!! p-square video is the best in nigeria ever history go and do you research verywell and get back here, and thanks the more you keep saying they won't sell the more the money keep coming in for them just hold and see when they will get the $1 million check at kora award then u will know why they are still no1 abi na hiphop world award u think sey we dey vote for here.
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by 9ja4eva: 5:58am On May 23, 2008
dj-d:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPS4uQcV7_o

roll it - psquare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXQ3mE13-dE

more than a friend

Sheer class, i dey feel dem men, 9ja all da way, dem triple much
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by timmfikk(m): 6:11am On May 23, 2008
I was really wondering some guys comapring p-square and styl plus, when you are group you do things with rule of your group this are guys of none in this country they started everything all alone , you think they are tu-face, dbanj and more of them some group of people whom people where the one who give them back-up, NO p-square stands out of none despite that their first album was not most welcome by much nigerian, infact when did you guyz started listening to better music, i always smile sometime when i listen to some lyrics , a.k.a ONGBONA FELIFELI grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Omo i dey always wonder where dose things dey come from Long thing somebody whats a long thing you will hear thats the koko is that lyrics, huh i assume it as bullshit just that Nigerian will always cherish something which is not yet known to be a thousand under one but how we go do they are singing yes we accept they are stars the p-square albums means a lot to me i am no1 fan and i can trash any fucking who try to stain em for me i don't accept mess or want anyone to trash any voice on em as far as i am concern omo i fit hit my papa self when it comes to em i can match any faze so know tempt those boys because e get as e dey do everybody, u know understand that fact if u understand u go know sey dat word na format of talking to some pple not just word of music alone.

Fans of p-square will always appreciate their effort thats all my guyz feel the heat of those videos and see good dance steps, and if you think dey are not okay, there are studio everywhere in naija do urs and lets see how it will be.

those guysz just started believe it they have a long way 2 go
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by dready(f): 11:27am On May 23, 2008
@ timmfikk, to be honest with you i dont have problem with all you have said but saying you can hit your father because of p-square that shows you are p-square in disguise, how can a son hit father because of some1 else ? its unreal but deep down i know say you be one of p-square may be paul or ,
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by smile4kenn(m): 2:26pm On May 23, 2008
timmfikk:

@
[color=#006600][sup]

This is a bad statement from you accept it, you paste a word here like you are the manager of pman my friend if you do not have anything better to contribute its better u pull off your self here, if you can't appreciate that video you can go out there and start doing your own thing in a better format, this is what they keep telling u naijerians but u guys always 4uk up your things men i don't see what you are really telling me this guys have done in the video thats not welcome by the public u paste things here trying to bullshit someone whom God has raised with their talent where were u when they start pulling good video to nigerian music industry or u think this are fela videos, why not go to alaba and get your brother videos and start puting them in the world music market, no make me vex for u here guy dose guy as i am concern are still the no 1 in africa g4et it even though u are jay-z producer go and put your name in the market where ever u like forget about talking rubish about pples hand work okay.

What did u turn a judge, guy plz do mind ur business. I no get ur time at all
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by lalaboi(m): 6:44pm On May 23, 2008
just saw 'roll it' video bliv me its hotttttttttttttt!

omo com see whiningggggg!! my neck 1 break lol

see the dance routines mehn!! this boyzzz are naijas usher!
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by lalaboi(m): 7:03pm On May 23, 2008
timmfikk:

I was really wondering some guys comapring p-square and styl plus, when you are group you do things with rule of your group this are guys of none in this country they started everything all alone , you think they are tu-face, dbanj and more of them some group of people whom people where the one who give them back-up, NO p-square stands out of none despite that their first album was not most welcome by much nigerian, infact when did you guys started listening to better music, i always smile sometime when i listen to some lyrics , a.k.a ONGBONA FELIFELI grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Omo i dey always wonder where dose things dey come from Long thing somebody whats a long thing you will hear thats the koko is that lyrics, huh i assume it as bullshit just that Nigerian will always cherish something which is not yet known to be a thousand under one but how we go do they are singing yes we accept they are stars the p-square albums means a lot to me i am no1 fan and i can trash any fucking who try to stain em for me i don't accept mess or want anyone to trash any voice on em as far as i am concern omo i fit hit my papa self when it comes to em i can match any faze so know tempt those boys because e get as e dey do everybody, u know understand that fact if u understand u go know sey that word na format of talking to some people not just word of music alone.

Fans of p-square will always appreciate their effort thats all my guys feel the heat of those videos and see good dance steps, and if you think dey are not okay, there are studio everywhere in naija do urs and lets see how it will be.

those guysz just started believe it they have a long way 2 go
#

guy tryn puttn some full stops and coma next time! lol took me some time to read n understand wot u wrote! lol safe
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by 9ja4eva: 8:42pm On May 23, 2008
I dey feel their videos mehn.
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by timmfikk(m): 12:15am On May 24, 2008
@smile4kenn shocked shocked shocked

What did u turn a judge, guy plz do mind your business. I no get your time at all

Guy i am not a Judge, but you need to caution yourself, you said the video was cheap like you where the one who raised the money which was used in making it.

I really want you to reply me and am waiting for whatever you want to say, i am not fear of anything they remain the best as far as AFRICA is concern so don't think anyone will ever listen or read your message against the Square Record brothers. okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download And Listen To 9ice's New Single, Mu Number (freestyle) / Pastor Emmanuel Iren Ft Nathaniel Bassey - AGALLIAO (download MP3) / Dare Art-alade Ft. 2face Idibia & Naeto-c - Carry Dey Go (remix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.