Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

(orobo) Car Jerking - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / (orobo) Car Jerking (751 Views)

My Car Is Stalling And Jerking When On Motion. / Vibration And Jerking Problem With Mazda Millenia / Jerking When Trying To Accelerate My 1998 Honda Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(orobo) Car Jerking by acume: 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2013
I forgot to cover my radiator after checking the lever of water in it, i drove the car until it started over heating, i stopped immediately i observed it, i left the car for about two hours, cover the radiator and filled the water with coolant, since then i have not enjoyed the car, i have changed the plug cables, the plugs, change top gasket, but the car still jerk a bit, please, i need advice from the Engineers in the house, the car is 1996 camry, aka OROBO. Thanks as you make your meaningful contributions.
Re: (orobo) Car Jerking by laluski(m): 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2013
✆ dis guy KABIRU: 07042545152.he'll fix it for u
Re: (orobo) Car Jerking by LongeOmolaja(m): 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2013
I advise you contact ARS on 08164664444, they will come fix it for you in no time.
Re: (orobo) Car Jerking by auhanson(m): 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
If you have done all that then one last one,check the adjustable distributor module(where spark plug cable emanate from) and also the coil system. You could change them as well. I believe you should start enjoying your car again by doing these.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Always Financially Wise To Follow Dealers' Advice On Car Maintenance? / Neeed Help On How To Replace Michelin Pax Tyres In Honda Odyssey Touring 2006 / 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.