Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,207 members, 7,846,007 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

First Bank At Long Last! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank At Long Last! (878 Views)

First Bank At Last / At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job / At Long Last, Dpr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Bank At Long Last! by mario2008(m): 9:56am On May 20, 2008
EXECUTIVE TRAINEES RECRUITMENT

MEDICAL TEST FOR EXECUTIVE TRAINEES MAY 19, 2008 TO MAY 23, 2008

Medical Test for the 3rd batch of Executive Trainees has been scheduled to hold from Monday, May 19, 2008 to Friday May 23, 2008.

SMS messages have been sent to the successful candidates’ mobile lines.

Candidates are required to print their invitation letter here and visit any of our retained clinics as stated on their invitation letter between May 19, 2008 and May 23, 2008 for medical test.

Please note that the medical test is part of our recruitment process and not an offer of employment.

Thank you.

Ayo JAIYESIMI

HEAD, HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT

[i][/i]guys just go their site and print urs. It was worth the waiting. I pray we pass and get there.
Re: First Bank At Long Last! by panteleonk: 10:13am On May 20, 2008
Please if you know you have been sleeping around with men and women of all sort.
then you are prone to getting Hiv , PLEASE i knee down dey beg una, make una no go for the medical test oo.

if you have asma, epi,(alias akwuakwu) high blood presure, and if you drink too much root, like ogogor, shama, waist pain, pepper soup swar root, monkey no climb and you take igbo leave, infact all those push me i push you drink they sell at the motor park no near the hospital ooooo , because it will show on your medical report. good luck all

(1) (Reply)

Help / R.t Briscoe 2nd Test? / Fresh Applications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.