Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Any News About The Blackberry Messenger On Andriod - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any News About The Blackberry Messenger On Andriod (1204 Views)

Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. / How To Download And Install Whatsapp IM Messenger On Any Phones / He Needs Help On How To Download 2go Messenger On Htc Windows Mobile. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any News About The Blackberry Messenger On Andriod by kennykg(m): 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2013
Like to know if anyone got anything on this messenger
Re: Any News About The Blackberry Messenger On Andriod by ciphoenix: 11:29pm On Jul 10, 2013
So you're actually looking forward to it
Re: Any News About The Blackberry Messenger On Andriod by Fhemmmy: 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
ciphoenix: So you're actually looking forward to it

I am looking forward to it as well oh . . .
Re: Any News About The Blackberry Messenger On Andriod by kennykg(m): 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2013
Sure i'm really looking forward to it. Never liked blackberry phones. Just the messenger for you know what
Re: Any News About The Blackberry Messenger On Andriod by braine(m): 1:46am On Jul 11, 2013
I hope it comes sooner. I can't wait to discard this blackberry device of mine.
Re: Any News About The Blackberry Messenger On Andriod by Fhemmmy: 11:56am On Jul 11, 2013
braine: I hope it comes sooner. I can't wait to discard this blackberry device of mine.
kennykg: Sure i'm really looking forward to it. Never liked blackberry phones. Just the messenger for you know what

You guys needs to get a nice BB, cos they are not as bad as you make them look oh

1 Like

Re: Any News About The Blackberry Messenger On Andriod by bogtrotter: 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2013
Fhemmmy:

You guys needs to get a nice BB, cos they are not as bad as you make them look oh

Except they got no app
Re: Any News About The Blackberry Messenger On Andriod by LordReed(m): 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2013
braine: I hope it comes sooner. I can't wait to discard this blackberry device of mine.

Same here.
Re: Any News About The Blackberry Messenger On Andriod by ciphoenix: 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I am looking forward to it as well oh . . .
I doubt it can catch up with the likes of viber. I'm talking globally now not just in Nigeria
Re: Any News About The Blackberry Messenger On Andriod by Fhemmmy: 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2013
ciphoenix: I doubt it can catch up with the likes of viber. I'm talking globally now not just in Nigeria

Please which one is that one, note that most of those applications are rarely used here . . .
Re: Any News About The Blackberry Messenger On Andriod by ciphoenix: 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Please which one is that one, note that most of those applications are rarely used here . . .
viber is gaining wide acceptance in Nigeria probably because more folk now go for iDevices and Droids. It offers some features not on BBM
Re: Any News About The Blackberry Messenger On Andriod by Fhemmmy: 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2013
ciphoenix: viber is gaining wide acceptance in Nigeria probably because more folk now go for iDevices and Droids. It offers some features not on BBM

Chairman, i beg school me jare and tell me more . . .
Re: Any News About The Blackberry Messenger On Andriod by ciphoenix: 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Chairman, i beg school me jare and tell me more . . .
it's like whatsapp and skype combined wink
Re: Any News About The Blackberry Messenger On Andriod by Fhemmmy: 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2013
ciphoenix: it's like whatsapp and skype combined wink

I have never tried Whatsapp before oh, send me the link to the application maybe could try it on madam's phone or my daughters
Re: Any News About The Blackberry Messenger On Andriod by ciphoenix: 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I have never tried Whatsapp before oh, send me the link to the application maybe could try it on madam's phone or my daughters
what OS?
Re: Any News About The Blackberry Messenger On Andriod by Fhemmmy: 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2013
ciphoenix: what OS?

Will check and let you know . . .
Re: Any News About The Blackberry Messenger On Andriod by braine(m): 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Theres nothing particularly nice about BB apart from the messenger and the push email. Every other applications and features are better represented in other devices.
Re: Any News About The Blackberry Messenger On Andriod by Fhemmmy: 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2013
braine:

Theres nothing particularly nice about BB apart from the messenger and the push email. Every other applications and features are better represented in other devices.

Ummmmmm . . . i like them cos i sell them good to Nigerians, i am not particular about the phone i use
Re: Any News About The Blackberry Messenger On Andriod by ciphoenix: 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Ummmmmm . . . i like them cos i sell them good to Nigerians, i am not particular about the phone i use
businessman grin
Re: Any News About The Blackberry Messenger On Andriod by Fhemmmy: 1:51am On Jul 12, 2013
ciphoenix: businessman grin

That is the way it is oh . . .

(1) (Reply)

My Dp Has Refused To Change / Unlimited Data: Need And Want / UK Used Blackberry Storm 9530, Available (All Sold)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.