Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:46 AM

Dont Fall For This Scam. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dont Fall For This Scam. (826 Views)

Dear Nairalanders, Dont Fall Prey!! / Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim / Beware Of This Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Fall For This Scam. by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 11, 2013
They walk up to u saying they have perfumes for sale. They open one,spray it on their hand,paper,handky etc,tell you to perceive it.

Dont put your nose close to that cos you're going to pass out so they can rob or do whatever they like to you.

I hear its an old scam,but am hearing it for the first time,and i belv many haven't heard about it too.

1 Like

Re: Dont Fall For This Scam. by CrazyMan(m): 7:12am On Jul 11, 2013
Hmmm...noted, thanks for alerting us.
Re: Dont Fall For This Scam. by snthesis(m): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
y u go wan buy perf 4 road
Re: Dont Fall For This Scam. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
snthesis: y u go wan buy perf 4 road
it must not be in a public road,it happens more in the market wen people with different wares come up to you to market:
Re: Dont Fall For This Scam. by snthesis(m): 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
chidyhels:
it must not be in a public road,it happens more in the market wen people with different wares come up to you to market:
y wud u want to buy perf in a market
d prob is its fake
Re: Dont Fall For This Scam. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
People like myself that cant afford the original use the fake,so we buy in the public market; cool
Re: Dont Fall For This Scam. by Excelboi(m): 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
This perfume stuff happen in the north, but i dont know of u passing out though.
Re: Dont Fall For This Scam. by snthesis(m): 9:40am On Aug 23, 2013
ok, pls b careful

(1) (Reply)

How Is Light Stability In Your Area Since The New Year??? / Today Is My Birthday. (july 23) / Bomblast Along Isah Kaita Road Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.