Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Samsung Pays Apple $1 Billion sending 30 Trucks Full Of 5 Cent coins - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Samsung Pays Apple $1 Billion sending 30 Trucks Full Of 5 Cent coins (1439 Views)

Google Paid Apple $1 Billion To Be The Search Engine On Your Iphone / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / Samsung Pays Apple $1 Billion Sending 30 Trucks Full Of 5 Cents Coins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Pays Apple $1 Billion sending 30 Trucks Full Of 5 Cent coins by EMERITUS85(m): 7:31am On Jul 11, 2013
Epic Trolling from Samsung
This morning more than 30 trucks filled with 5-cent coins
arrived at Apple’s headquarters in California. Initially, the
security company that protects the facility said the trucks
were in the wrong place, but minutes later, Tim Cook (Apple
CEO) received a call from Samsung CEO explaining that
they will pay $1 billion dollars for the fine recently ruled
against the South Korean company in this way.
The funny part is that the signed document does not specify
a single payment method, so Samsung is entitled to send
the creators of the iPhone their billion dollars in the way
they deem best.
This dirty but genius geek troll play is a new headache to
Apple executives as they will need to put in long hours
counting all that money, to check if it is all there and to try
to deposit it crossing fingers to hope a bank will accept all
the coins.
It is rumored that apple are having a stock clearance to
celebrate the payout
Lee Kun-hee, Chairman of Samsung Electronics, told the
media that his company is not going to be intimidated by a
group of “geeks with style” and that if they want to play
dirty, they also know how to do it.
You can use your coins to buy refreshments at the little
machine for life or melt the coins to make computers, that’s
not my problem, I already paid them and fulfilled the law.
A total of 20 billion coins, delivery hope to finish this week.
Let’s see how Apple will respond to this.

http://news-hound.net/samsung-pays-apple-1-billion-sending-30-trucks-full-of-5-cent-coins/

Re: Samsung Pays Apple $1 Billion sending 30 Trucks Full Of 5 Cent coins by EMERITUS85(m): 7:35am On Jul 11, 2013
that's funny mod i think I will make fp today :Dthat's funny mod i think I will make fp today
Re: Samsung Pays Apple $1 Billion sending 30 Trucks Full Of 5 Cent coins by Screwface(m): 7:45am On Jul 11, 2013
gringringringringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Lmao!
My Gawd! What a way to start the day!!!
Damn it Samsung!!! Pure genius!

This is the funniest geek news I've read in my life time.

Boy!
Re: Samsung Pays Apple $1 Billion sending 30 Trucks Full Of 5 Cent coins by Blazinraj01(f): 7:50am On Jul 11, 2013
Its a 2012 Hoax angry angry
Re: Samsung Pays Apple $1 Billion sending 30 Trucks Full Of 5 Cent coins by algorithm(m): 7:50am On Jul 11, 2013
Old poo................. scratching my balls
Re: Samsung Pays Apple $1 Billion sending 30 Trucks Full Of 5 Cent coins by shugacaneman: 7:51am On Jul 11, 2013
so funny, so kiddy, every unassuming
Re: Samsung Pays Apple $1 Billion sending 30 Trucks Full Of 5 Cent coins by touchplay(m): 8:06am On Jul 11, 2013
Hmmmmm,eleyi gidi gon' ......!
Re: Samsung Pays Apple $1 Billion sending 30 Trucks Full Of 5 Cent coins by timi0103(m): 9:13am On Jul 11, 2013
In d first place........where did SamSung get those coins from? In d same vein, Apple shud be able to work a way round it. In other news........Petrol is still N97 per litre

(1) (Reply)

3G SIM Router + External Antenna / Hp Elitebook Laptops With Low Prices! Act Fast. / Airtell Data 1gb #800( say no to cheat and tweak)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.