Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Whitney Houston's Daughter Cries Out Over Engagement To Her Adopted Brother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whitney Houston's Daughter Cries Out Over Engagement To Her Adopted Brother (2284 Views)

Breaking News: Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Is Dead / Kim And Kanye Suing Youtube Co-founder Over Engagement Leak. / Whitney Houston Murdered By Drug Dealers Over $1.5m Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whitney Houston's Daughter Cries Out Over Engagement To Her Adopted Brother by aburo7: 8:17am On Jul 11, 2013
It is no longer news that Whitney Houston's daughter,Bobbi Kristina is dating her adopted brother Nick Gordon . Bobbi Kristina wants everyone to know that her future husband is not her biological brother.

Read her Facebook post:

"YES, we me nick are engaged. I’m tired of hearing people say “eww your engaged to your brother or if Whitney was still alive would we be together or would she approve of this.” Let me clear up something, we aren’t even real brother and sister nor is he my adoptive brother. My mom never adopted him. In fact, mommy was the one who even said that she knew that we were going to start dating. My mom knows me better than any of you. A lot of yall are saying that yall are only saying this all out of love. Which is bull because if that was so, all you would want is for me to be happy".
Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/07/whitney-houstons-daughter-cries-out.html?m=0

Re: Whitney Houston's Daughter Cries Out Over Engagement To Her Adopted Brother by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 11, 2013
She may be right about them not being related, but that doesn't make it any less weird to me.

I grew up with numerous family friends. Kids, who were not biologically related, referred to each other as cousins. We didn't grow up in the same house but we still felt close as if we did. Now that we're older, our parents wish many of us would marry each other, but we've all refused as it's gross lol.
It's the oddest thing, so I truly could never imagine being engaged to someone who grew up in the same house as me. To each his or her own I suppose.

3 Likes

Re: Whitney Houston's Daughter Cries Out Over Engagement To Her Adopted Brother by mysticgal(f): 10:35am On Jul 11, 2013
she dosnt look like whitney,anyway na your life.
Re: Whitney Houston's Daughter Cries Out Over Engagement To Her Adopted Brother by Afam4eva(m): 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2013
It's weird but not technically wrong. I would feel weird dating anyone that i see as a sister whether we're blood related or not.
Re: Whitney Houston's Daughter Cries Out Over Engagement To Her Adopted Brother by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2013
Can't do that,but its not wrong.To me,feels like incest.
Re: Whitney Houston's Daughter Cries Out Over Engagement To Her Adopted Brother by Seun(m): 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2013
Many things in life are weird. Sex is weird. Getting examined by a doctor is weird. So what? If it doesn't bother them, it shouldn't bother us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whitney Houston's Daughter Cries Out Over Engagement To Her Adopted Brother by Tjohn1(m): 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2013
If it makes her happy, then let her go ahead.
After all, we really don't know the truth whether or not the guy was adopted by Whitney.
Re: Whitney Houston's Daughter Cries Out Over Engagement To Her Adopted Brother by thorpido(m): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2013
mysticgal: she dosnt look like whitney,anyway na your life.
She's got her father's face..the Brown bomber.

It's somehow dating each other since they grew up in the same house.I guess they were touching each other quite early and felt it was ok.
Re: Whitney Houston's Daughter Cries Out Over Engagement To Her Adopted Brother by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2013
Na wa.
Re: Whitney Houston's Daughter Cries Out Over Engagement To Her Adopted Brother by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 11, 2013
So what now? undecided
Re: Whitney Houston's Daughter Cries Out Over Engagement To Her Adopted Brother by Airforce1(m): 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2013
This girl no fine sef

2 Likes

Re: Whitney Houston's Daughter Cries Out Over Engagement To Her Adopted Brother by Austeenxx: 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2013
Okay. lipsrsealed
Re: Whitney Houston's Daughter Cries Out Over Engagement To Her Adopted Brother by tpia5: 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2013
they're not related by blood, and i think he was adopted as a teen or something [i stand corrected if wrong], and it seems he was whitney's god son, not necessarily her adopted son?

she might have considered the possibility of him dating her daughter, who knows. What was her reason for mentoring a boy and not a girl?

it does seem weird since they grew up together, but its up to them.
Re: Whitney Houston's Daughter Cries Out Over Engagement To Her Adopted Brother by ohisola(f): 12:27am On Jul 12, 2013
Airforce1: This girl no fine sef
I b tink say na only me c am

1 Like

Re: Whitney Houston's Daughter Cries Out Over Engagement To Her Adopted Brother by kokoA(m): 2:10am On Jul 12, 2013
undecided Dis one no resemble her mama o undecided

(1) (Reply)

Who Wore It Better ; Kim Kardashian And Papa Emeka's Couch / Rihanna Fan Gets Hard Hard From Grinding With Rihanna (VIDEO) / Hac*kers Release Nu*de Photos Of Black Actress/rnb Singer, Jill Scott [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.