Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Corper's Anger - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper's Anger (607 Views)

NYSC DG Visits Nasarawa Camp, Storms Out In Anger as Security molests a lady... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corper's Anger by mykelsmart009(m): 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2013
That moment,as a corper,when you'll be waiting for allowy alert,holding your phone,charging the battery even if there's no credit on it or anyone is calling you for something important,and then suddenly,the long awaited and anticipated,text message comes in after 2 days of fasting and prayer. Opening the text with a rising pressure in your nerves without looking at who sent the message while hoping and praying that it wasn't from someone else or MTN trying to advertise one of their product or services. Focussing on the mid section of your phone,not for anything,but to see what have been credited to your account as well as your account balance(what's your business with the message?). But suddenly,you dint see any figures,looked up,your name wasn't written in the message. Then fortunately/unfortunately,it was a text message from your ex-girlfriend,telling you she's broke and needs money. Please, if i swear for her,am i wrong or bad or overreacted?
Re: Corper's Anger by Fhemmmy: 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2013
nice one, and i am sure this happens to everyone and not just a corper

(1) (Reply)

2013 Batch B Corpers Have You Recieved Your August Alawee / Batch C Corpers Having Their PPA At Eket,akwa-ibom Let's Meet / Internship Postions For NYSC Corpers At Brand Edge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.