Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber Are Back Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber Are Back Together (1277 Views)

This Thing Going On Between Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber. Why Zayn Malik now?? / Selena Gomez And Orlando Bloom In Hot Secret Romance / Selena Gomez Nu*de Cell Phone Pics Leaked? [SEE PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber Are Back Together by netbrilliance(m): 6:04am On Jul 12, 2013
After all the news, the trying to move one, saying each of them had moved on, each trying to hang out with other people, after all the dissing and ignoring of each other, finally Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are back together as a couple.

It all started with Justin sending a congratulations message to Selena’s family on the arrival of their new baby and Sel‘s younger sister, the Selena was seen wearing Justin’s shirt in public, the they both hung out on the 4th of July and Justin couldn’t hold his emotions as he took to twitter to let the world know he had a great time with Selena and then on of Selena’s new songs leaked and surprisingly it featured an original voicemail message from Justin Bieber to her (Apparently that did it) and Justin loved it and right now the ex-couple are no longer exes as they have officially gotten back together.

The reunion does come with a catch though — Selena will only stay with the Biebs if he “stops acting like a d-bag.”

The Voicemail Reads:

Hey babe it’s me, I just wanted to call to tell you that
I love you so so so so much,
Just wanted to let you know that you are my princess,
You are worthy of all of the love in the world,
You are the love of my life.

Now’s all we got,
And time can’t be bought,
I know it inside my heart
Forever will forever be ours,
Even if we try to forget,
Love will remember

How Romantic?

Source: http://whatshot.com.ng/finally-selena-gomez-and-justin-bieber-are-back-together-selena-includes-justin-voice-mail-in-her-song

Re: Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber Are Back Together by MsSpaqs(f): 6:14am On Jul 12, 2013
Thy ar like Chris brown n Rihanna bt wtout d beatin tho.On 2day off 2morrow.Its Annoyin.
Re: Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber Are Back Together by netbrilliance(m): 7:22am On Jul 12, 2013
sometimes i think they stage these things
Re: Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber Are Back Together by Temismith(f): 8:43am On Jul 12, 2013
Wish dem safe jony! undecided
Re: Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber Are Back Together by flosychick7: 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2013
they will soon break up again
Re: Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber Are Back Together by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2013
I can't keep up with these 2. Breakup-to-makeup ish. They are worse than Riri and Chris Brown. tongue
Re: Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber Are Back Together by gluv01(f): 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2013
ok
Re: Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber Are Back Together by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2013
when you ready come and get it,nananananana In selena's voice smiley Justin:i'm ready!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Naija Babe Sets Her Boyfriend’s Range Rover JEEP On Fire For Cheating On Her / Anonymous Letter To Wizkid From A Fan [must Read] / Basketmouth Takes Wife To Kenya,to Celebrate Their 3rd Year Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.