Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Photos: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By Mother After Biting Her While Being Breast Fed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By Mother After Biting Her While Being Breast Fed (2276 Views)

8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother / (PICTURE) 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother / House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By Mother After Biting Her While Being Breast Fed by underscore: 7:14am On Jul 12, 2013
Eight-month-old Xiao Bao is lucky to be alive after he was stabbed 90 times by his mother, mostly in the face, for biting her while she was breastfeeding. He needed more than 100 stitches after the incident in Xuzhou, eastern China's Jiangsu Province. The infant lives with his mother and two uncles, who make a living recycling rubbish. It was one of the uncles who discovered Xiao Bao lying in a pool of blood in the yard of their home and rushed him to hospital.
What a "wicked" mother! How could she stab her innocent 8-month old son 90 times just because he bit her breast?!!! Do you think she's normal or mentally ill?

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/07/photos-baby-stabbed-90-times-by-mother.html?showComment=1373609627071#c2022890694139735881

Re: Photos: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By Mother After Biting Her While Being Breast Fed by Afam4eva(m): 7:28am On Jul 12, 2013
WTF? I don't think it's every one that deserves to be a mother. Not that i'm questioning God but i feel people would have only be able to conceive after they have attained a certain amount of maturity.
Re: Photos: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By Mother After Biting Her While Being Breast Fed by FineBro(m): 7:47am On Jul 12, 2013
90 Times!!!! What a heartless soul.
Re: Photos: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By Mother After Biting Her While Being Breast Fed by splashbaby(m): 7:54am On Jul 12, 2013
See the pikin mouth self...like the dude wan uproot the nipple from the root. But the mum's response na total madness..
Re: Photos: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By Mother After Biting Her While Being Breast Fed by nerodenero: 8:33am On Jul 12, 2013
I suggest a surgical operation be carried on this woman and her womb removed asap!She is indeed without doubt a shame to motherhood.
Re: Photos: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By Mother After Biting Her While Being Breast Fed by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 12, 2013
Bless his soul. Thank God he survived this horrible ordeal. cry cry
Re: Photos: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By Mother After Biting Her While Being Breast Fed by Lilimax(f): 9:07am On Jul 12, 2013
90 times! This is very awful ?
The mother may be suffering from post-partum depression but the overeaction is
too violent for a baby.
Poor Child cry cry
Re: Photos: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By Mother After Biting Her While Being Breast Fed by splashbaby(m): 9:08am On Jul 12, 2013
adaobi123: Bless his soul. Thank God he survived this horrible ordeal. cry cry
You were suppose to be on the woman's side...Where is your "Woman Right" instinct. The baby assaulted the mother first na! lol!....na joke I dey ooo
Re: Photos: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By Mother After Biting Her While Being Breast Fed by REMMEI(m): 9:32am On Jul 12, 2013
Please o..does she stabbed the baby with a needle or pin?..and it's was even reported that she stabbed the baby 90times..seems unbelievable to me..the mother though must be psychotic..
Re: Photos: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By Mother After Biting Her While Being Breast Fed by Lilimax(f): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2013
REMMEI: Please o..does she stabbed the baby with a needle or pin?..and it's was even reported that she stabbed the baby 90times..seems unbelievable to me..the mother though must be psychotic..
The baby was stabbed with Scissors according to report.
Re: Photos: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By Mother After Biting Her While Being Breast Fed by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2013
splashbaby: You were suppose to be on the woman's side...Where is your "Woman Right" instinct. The baby assaulted the mother first na! lol!....na joke I dey ooo

undecided undecided
Re: Photos: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By Mother After Biting Her While Being Breast Fed by taryour(f): 9:53am On Jul 12, 2013
Its so obvious,the woman is not human but only covered in human skin. Even animals in the forest will do no such thing to their babies.even a mad woman roaming about with her own child fights everyone who comes close to her just protecting her own child. Thank God for the little one.
Re: Photos: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By Mother After Biting Her While Being Breast Fed by AbuMikey(m): 9:53am On Jul 12, 2013
If I catch dat woman ehn.... Na to ______!
Re: Photos: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By Mother After Biting Her While Being Breast Fed by stevecantrell: 10:37am On Jul 12, 2013
Apocalypse Now !
Re: Photos: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By Mother After Biting Her While Being Breast Fed by danjkad: 11:58am On Jul 12, 2013
ℓ̊ 'm 100% sure d woman is nt normal. They need 2 take her 2 see a psychiatrist asap.
WTH...mtchewww.
Thank God d baby survived.

(1) (Reply)

In One Word: Describe This Baby Mom / My Laughable Experience / I Lost My Cousin And His Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.