Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Massive Recruitment At The Rivers State House Of Assembly - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Recruitment At The Rivers State House Of Assembly (1163 Views)

Massive Recruitment At City Tutors Ltd / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Recruitment At The Rivers State House Of Assembly by emekatimsu(m): 9:31am On Jul 12, 2013
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

Rivers State House of Assembly is recruiting for the positions of her impeached speaker and the suspended members. Interested candidates should submit their applications as quickly as possible.

Requirements:
• Applicants must be able to communicate in English, pidgin English and be fluent in his local language
• Must be an expert with an international certificate (Chinese preferably) in taekwondo/karate, boxing and spitting. • Must have five years’ experience in weapons handling with the skill of converting a mace to sword.
• Applicants must have full blood exams so as to confirm they have enough and ideal blood to shed for the governor or the state when the need arises.

Roles:
• Swift lying.
• Fighting for justice
• Representing their families, the governor,their pockets and their constituencies, all in the State House of Assembly.
• Multi-tasking and flexibility with the readiness to oppose and support, to install and impeach the speaker. Making and alterations of laws and outsmarting the law enforcement agency to get a police officer to help you kick the ass of your opponent when the need arises.
• Must be ready to enjoy a nap and a quickie in a nearby hospital after every meeting of the house. All applications should be sent to recruitment@rshoa.org or you visit their website for more information.
Long term motor park experience is also an
advantage .
Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Massive Recruitment At The Rivers State House Of Assembly by Thankgodiyke(m): 10:07am On Jul 12, 2013
I guess the salary will be very competitive...
Re: Massive Recruitment At The Rivers State House Of Assembly by Thankgodiyke(m): 10:08am On Jul 12, 2013
I guess the salary will be very competitive...Lol
Re: Massive Recruitment At The Rivers State House Of Assembly by EMERITUS1(m): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2013
they are all learners let them watch wwe mitb ladder match on sunday i mean the all star match for wwe championship. if rvd wins then i guess tna may be tougher than olojoro and stage managed wwe
Re: Massive Recruitment At The Rivers State House Of Assembly by Fernandinho: 1:30pm On Jul 12, 2013
LMAO
Re: Massive Recruitment At The Rivers State House Of Assembly by zexzy(f): 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2013
L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿

(1) (Reply)

My Testimony Part2 (DONT Ever Give UP) / Uacn Test Experience / Latest Job Vacancies As At Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.