Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,004 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:43 AM

Unlocking Of Flash Drive - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Unlocking Of Flash Drive (886 Views)

√√ Huawei Old/New Modem Unlocking Codes Request [ ONLY HERE ] / How To Use Any SIM With Any Modem Without Unlocking The Modem / Unlocking Of Usb Modem: Continue/stop-unclesamtech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unlocking Of Flash Drive by supereagle(m): 11:45am On Jul 12, 2013
Pls I need help. I want to save into a flash drive , but keeps telling me , you can not do this now , "the flash writing is protected ." I tried to format , it is still the same message. It was used when it was bought newly for saving of files which are still intact. Pls I need help to save more files in it.
Re: Unlocking Of Flash Drive by bboy25: 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2013
Sorry the flash is gone, you bought a fake one.
supereagle: Pls I need help. I want to save into a flash drive , but keeps telling me , you can not do this now , "the flash writing is protected ." I tried to format , it is still the same message. It was used when it was bought newly for saving of files which are still intact. Pls I need help to save more files in it.
Re: Unlocking Of Flash Drive by AskProf: 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2013
supereagle: Pls I need help. I want to save into a flash drive , but keeps telling me , you can not do this now , "the flash writing is protected ." I tried to format , it is still the same message. It was used when it was bought newly for saving of files which are still intact. Pls I need help to save more files in it.

Original HP USB (Shockproof/ Waterproof) Flash Drive, 8Gb, 16GB & 32GB... askproff@yahoo.com

Re: Unlocking Of Flash Drive by cooldipo(m): 8:19am On Jul 13, 2013
Hey bro! Loose no sleep!!.....just adjust the slotter on the side of the memory card adapter and you are good to go. Google it for the pix of what I'm talking about!
Re: Unlocking Of Flash Drive by bboy25: 10:22am On Jul 13, 2013
He didn't say memory card its usb flash drive, it has happen to me many times
cooldipo: Hey bro! Loose no sleep!!.....just adjust the slotter on the side of the memory card adapter and you are good to go. Google it for the pix of what I'm talking about!
Re: Unlocking Of Flash Drive by maxjax(m): 10:50am On Jul 15, 2013
bboy25: Sorry the flash is gone, you bought a fake one.

dependin on the type of flash drive... doesn't have to be a fake one to get such response on flash drives....I got mine on my SanDisk 8GB drive with was a known issue globally on that drive, it was a software problem on the drive itself
Re: Unlocking Of Flash Drive by AskProf: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2013
maxjax:

dependin on the type of flash drive... doesn't have to be a fake one to get such response on flash drives....I got mine on my SanDisk 8GB drive with was a known issue globally on that drive, it was a software problem on the drive itself

I beg to disagree with you to a very large extent. Why? Sandisk is the most faked flash storage of all time - I'll go to say that perhaps, more than 95% of all bearing that name are counterfeit.

(1) (Reply)

Multilinks Free Browsing With VPN Up To 20gb Monthly / Cyber-crime Offenders To Bag 7 Years Jail Term / Dell Laptop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.