Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,955 members, 7,838,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

2006 Mercedez Benz Cls 500: If You're Not Rich, Don't Bother. - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2006 Mercedez Benz Cls 500: If You're Not Rich, Don't Bother. (9957 Views)

Nigerian Used 2006 Mercedez Benz C230@800k / Very Clean 9ja Used 2006 Mercedez Benz E240 @1.4M / 2006 Mercedez Benz E350 ( The Cleanest in Nigeria, Pre ordered, Arrived ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2006 Mercedez Benz Cls 500: If You're Not Rich, Don't Bother. by nkc(m): 6:11pm On May 23, 2008
grin grin grin
Re: 2006 Mercedez Benz Cls 500: If You're Not Rich, Don't Bother. by deffy09: 8:56pm On May 23, 2008
GUY WHAT A NICE CAR YOU GOT THERE AND ITS QUIET CHEAP PLANIN ON BUYIN 2008 MODEL AND DUMPIN AT MY HOUSE FOR FLORIDA ITS GOIN FOR 99K$ ON EBAY I GO PASTE PICS WHEN E DN REACH MY HOUSE 4 DERE PAYMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE BY MY MAYE JUST AWAITING CONFIRMATION LOL MONEY GOOD O
ALSO IF U DEY IMPORT CARS INTO NIGERIA AS IN LATEST CARS I GO LYK ORDER FOR 2 CONTACT ME PLS wseun98@yahoo.com.SAFE
Re: 2006 Mercedez Benz Cls 500: If You're Not Rich, Don't Bother. by fotodaddy: 10:20pm On May 23, 2008
freshmoney:

Bros wetin dey grin. You get gist for me, abi you be inspire, viperman Personal Assistant, abeg tell them sey I need extra tire oo. Today na big disgrace for me, I ayaj some girls like that , I dey think sey make I carry them enter one eatery for Lagos Island, tire come bust, no extra tire, no extra money to buy extra one, the big asses just left me alone, me and my wahala sad angry No real love again my brother undecided

Freshmoney, na wah for you. shocked Na the the 2003 Passat, Beemer or C Class wey him tire bust ?? grin FRESHMONEY happening!!! Make you let the money cook well na grin grin grin
Re: 2006 Mercedez Benz Cls 500: If You're Not Rich, Don't Bother. by inspiredm(m): 10:00am On May 26, 2008
deffy09:

GUY WHAT A NICE CAR YOU GOT THERE AND ITS QUIET CHEAP PLANIN ON BUYIN 2008 MODEL AND DUMPIN AT MY HOUSE FOR FLORIDA ITS GOIN FOR 99K$ ON EBAY I GO PASTE PICS WHEN E DN REACH MY HOUSE 4 DERE PAYMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE BY MY MAYE JUST AWAITING CONFIRMATION LOL MONEY GOOD O
ALSO IF You DEY IMPORT CARS INTO NIGERIA AS IN LATEST CARS I GO LYK ORDER FOR 2 CONTACT ME PLS wseun98@yahoo.com.SAFE

We are Always Open to New Business Ideas

freshmoney:

Bros Inspire why now? The price is outrageous , bring smiles to the cheeks of peeps here by reducing the Godfather's price to about 10mil. I still believe some n/landers got the dough to pick this for 10mil. Make I go do money ritual? Advise me again

11.5m is my Asking,

As Regards Money Rituals ? Please Go Ahead, Do the Money Ritual, If you're lucky to pull through, I'll be waiting in my Car Lot, I dont want Hot Money Oh,

Pay it into my Account.
grin grin
Re: 2006 Mercedez Benz Cls 500: If You're Not Rich, Don't Bother. by nkc(m): 10:44am On May 26, 2008
inspired

wrong choice, if d guy pay in d money for your acount, d HEAT go melt all dat money wey u dey hide there grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: 2006 Mercedez Benz Cls 500: If You're Not Rich, Don't Bother. by Pennywise(m): 11:12am On May 26, 2008
Great car. Well crafted interior. But it looks like the body can use a new layer of paint.
Re: 2006 Mercedez Benz Cls 500: If You're Not Rich, Don't Bother. by inspiredm(m): 7:56am On May 28, 2008
nkc:

inspired

wrong choice, if d guy pay in d money for your acount, d HEAT go melt all that money wey u dey hide there grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

NKC

I will designate you to collect the money from freshmoney.
   grin grin
Re: 2006 Mercedez Benz Cls 500: If You're Not Rich, Don't Bother. by nkc(m): 8:30am On May 28, 2008
lie lie lie sam sam shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2006 Mercedez Benz Cls 500: If You're Not Rich, Don't Bother. by sas11: 2:46pm On May 28, 2008
"2006 Mercedez Benz Cls 500: If You're Not Rich, Don't Bother. "

bros why na, make poor pple no even look the car, abi u wan charge us 4 dat one too, grin grin, abeg oo,,, allow window abi na screen shopping i go call am, grin, d car fine sha, no b small boy meat tru tru,
Re: 2006 Mercedez Benz Cls 500: If You're Not Rich, Don't Bother. by freshmoney(m): 3:46pm On May 28, 2008
Well thank God my tire burst; I don do am back, at least I see person borrow me 500 wey I take patch am, I even carried one of those chicks the following day. I hammer am so tey my other tire burst wink grin
Re: 2006 Mercedez Benz Cls 500: If You're Not Rich, Don't Bother. by inspiredm(m): 11:18pm On Jun 01, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Laughter go kill me here.
Re: 2006 Mercedez Benz Cls 500: If You're Not Rich, Don't Bother. by fotodaddy: 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2008
ol boy, which time you dey sleep na!!! smiley smiley smiley
Re: 2006 Mercedez Benz Cls 500: If You're Not Rich, Don't Bother. by inspiredm(m): 11:36pm On Jun 01, 2008
My Brother,

I sleep only 3 hours everyday,

I keep tracks of Shipments, and i have to stay awake to talk/chat with my shippers & agents in New Jersey,

I dey use New Jersey time work for Lagos, him no easy.

angry angry angry angry
Re: 2006 Mercedez Benz Cls 500: If You're Not Rich, Don't Bother. by nkc(m): 12:14am On Jun 02, 2008
confirmed
Re: 2006 Mercedez Benz Cls 500: If You're Not Rich, Don't Bother. by shawn1104(m): 7:42am On Jun 09, 2008
I think i saw this car last friday on western avenue, nairalanders this car is the car. nice one inspired
Re: 2006 Mercedez Benz Cls 500: If You're Not Rich, Don't Bother. by skunbi1: 10:12am On Jun 09, 2008
correct, Nice car
Re: 2006 Mercedez Benz Cls 500: If You're Not Rich, Don't Bother. by presido1: 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2008
I have one for sale but its british drive, if u are interested just check ma profile and email me.
It will come way cheaper due to the drivers seat of a thing but can be converted here in UK if u like.
Also available is BMW112 2007 model its being converted at the moment at bmw factory in Hamshall.
Re: 2006 Mercedez Benz Cls 500: If You're Not Rich, Don't Bother. by chieyvonne: 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2008
Oga inspired_m I hail.'More greese to your elbow'
@
Freshmoney
Sorry Big bros for the inconvinience, sometimes its like that, but i'm very sure what you need is TYERPROTECTOR (TP) NOT EXTRA TYRE. You may replace the tyre and still have flat tyres a little after. But if you had TP in that car you would have achieved what you wanted to achieve then. But i wouldnt know weather your pocket would have burged or deflated after.

This beast we are talkng about sure have extra tyre too.Can you imagine the lucky eventual owner-Bigboy-having to come out with one his angels from an eatry only to discover one the tyres is already flat.-call a vulkanizer?Towing van?or get down to the ultimate of having to roll his shirts up his sleeves,trousers up his knees,get the jack,C-caution,wheel spanner and so on. Haba! i wonder what will be going on in his mind. TP to the rescue.

Punctures can strike anytime on a motorway,a busy mainroad,at night,in the rain, and even miles awayfrom help.

Why not install TP into all your cars,vehicle fleet and have the peace of mind that if a puncture occurs it will be sealed instantly with no loss of pressure. TP will stop the danger, inconvinience, cost associated wth having flat tyres

Please contact us for this service or for a possible lead to organizations with a good number of vehicles as it will greatly bring down operation cost.

chieyvonn_tech@yahoo.ca
www.tyreprotector.com
Re: 2006 Mercedez Benz Cls 500: If You're Not Rich, Don't Bother. by inspiredm(m): 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2008
Market Networking grin grin grin grin

I Support you my brother
Re: 2006 Mercedez Benz Cls 500: If You're Not Rich, Don't Bother. by inspiredm(m): 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2008
cool cool
Re: 2006 Mercedez Benz Cls 500: If You're Not Rich, Don't Bother. by Epluribus(m): 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2008
get CoTrac for this car if u r going to buy it ooooooooooooooo
so as to ensure u enjoy ur money. lol

mail me jahvyidaan@yahoo.com
Re: 2006 Mercedez Benz Cls 500: If You're Not Rich, Don't Bother. by samboribo(m): 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2008
mr. bimbo emma, i believe u die. how much did you eventually sell that '01 altima se that you displayed on 1000carsales?
Re: 2006 Mercedez Benz Cls 500: If You're Not Rich, Don't Bother. by inspiredm(m): 8:05am On Jul 06, 2008
samboribo:

mr. bimbo emma, i believe u die. how much did you eventually sell that '01 altima se that you displayed on 1000carsales?

Please dont believe me die, BELIEVE ME ALIVE grin grin

the 01 Altima was sold for 1,050,000.

I've got lots more.
Re: 2006 Mercedez Benz Cls 500: If You're Not Rich, Don't Bother. by samboribo(m): 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2008
cheesy cheesy if i have 950k, will you out of NL love sell exactly that type?
Re: 2006 Mercedez Benz Cls 500: If You're Not Rich, Don't Bother. by samosky01: 9:50am On Jul 07, 2008
I am a new memeber to this forum,just got impresed by people like inspired,i will soon get in touch with you for good deals,keep the good work on brother.o

one love!
Re: 2006 Mercedez Benz Cls 500: If You're Not Rich, Don't Bother. by nkc(m): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2008
samosky

welcome, inspire has been our inspiration grin grin grin grin
Re: 2006 Mercedez Benz Cls 500: If You're Not Rich, Don't Bother. by inspiredm(m): 7:43am On Jul 10, 2008
samosky01:

I am a new memeber to this forum,just got impresed by people like inspired,i will soon get in touch with you for good deals,keep the good work on brother.o

one love!

I don't have an option but to give our people the best deals possible.

looking forward to you.

Thanks
cool cool cool
Re: 2006 Mercedez Benz Cls 500: If You're Not Rich, Don't Bother. by ariffeddy(m): 8:58am On Jul 10, 2008
inspired_m you too Much ooooooo,I have been waiting for that car in this Forum but at last you break a nice record on this Site, Guy no mind all those guy fooling themselves,

Freshmoney Na wetin go happen now to this car,i want you to show them the next level for IFE and let them know that you are back again even let MATU know that you money still dey FRESh

Na wetin you think?

One Love

But inspired_m wetin you mean by this(If You're Not Rich, Don't Bother.)Hihih,Which Truck are you using self?You fit afford to buy the car on your own wallet without getting a loan in Bank?

Common on
Re: 2006 Mercedez Benz Cls 500: If You're Not Rich, Don't Bother. by inspiredm(m): 8:02am On Jul 11, 2008
ariffeddy:

inspired_m you too Much ooooooo,I have been waiting for that car in this Forum but at last you break a nice record on this Site, Guy no mind all those guy fooling themselves,

One Love

But inspired_m wetin you mean by this(If You're Not Rich, Don't Bother.)Hihih,Which Truck are you using self?Y[b]ou fit afford to buy the car on your own wallet without getting a loan in Bank?

Common on[/b]

IF I CAN SELL IT, I CAN OWN IT grin grin grin
Re: 2006 Mercedez Benz Cls 500: If You're Not Rich, Don't Bother. by freshmoney(m): 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2008
Inspired_m na you be 'Owanbe' ,No just wound me for here. No vex me oo! Or else I go go rob. No just worry the time wey my market go reach bull ehn, I go surprise you, I go vex come pay you for the benz. Anywhere, I don relax now, I no dey do ritual again, na genuine cash I go give you. Just wait angry grin

@ariffeddy, why you no go sell your 2006 Jetta buy this one? No be me you go push enter river. I dey OK with my passat. shocked
Re: 2006 Mercedez Benz Cls 500: If You're Not Rich, Don't Bother. by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 28, 2009
ROTFLMAO.

I Like the topic heading.

Hilarious grin grin grin
Re: 2006 Mercedez Benz Cls 500: If You're Not Rich, Don't Bother. by inspiredm(m): 8:41am On Mar 30, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

ROTFLMAO.

I Like the topic heading.

Hilarious grin grin grin

Nevertheless, The topic title was Glossed Over. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benz C Class 2000 Model For Sale(tokunbo) / The Best ATF And Engine Oil For Lexus RX300 / Where Is Cooperate Affairs Commission Office In Port Harcourt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.