Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

MTN Appstore Developer Forum - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / MTN Appstore Developer Forum (1153 Views)

Developer's Forum On Whatsapp / How To Add Your Website To Google Chrome Appstore And Get Traffic To Ur Site / First SMS Appstore In The World From Nigerian Startup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Appstore Developer Forum by Chromedome(m): 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2013
Hi guys. Here is another innovation from the telecom leaders MTN. I think this is a very good avanue to all our smart web designers and app developers, to ultilize this opportunity and show the world wht they wotking with.

Here is an overview: MTN Appstore Developer Forum enables developers to easily publish and distribute their applications directly to end users of Android, Symbian, Blackberry & Java Compatible mobile phones. Developers can easily manage their application portfolio where they can view information about downloads, rating and comments. Developers can also easily publish updates and new versions of their apps.

Its for both individual and corporate can register with valid credentials,once they are registered. Developers will register by following below listed processes:

* Individuals and Corporate organization will register by visiting MTN APP Store Developers Forum page. Developers will input their valid information as requested on the registration page.

* The information provided will be verified and the developer will be notified within 3Weeks with either acceptance or rejection of his registration

* If the developer¿s registration is approved, an email with login details will be sent to the developers provided email address.

* At this stage the developer can start uploading his/her Apps.

To Get Started, Click here: (http://www.mtnappstore.com/devforum/developer/defaulthome.aspx)
Re: MTN Appstore Developer Forum by nollyj: 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2013
^^^^^
Are you sure that the link you provided is the original link to MTN app store?

What about this link http://nextapps.mtnonline.com/
Re: MTN Appstore Developer Forum by GraphicsPlus(m): 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2013
Let this guy be checked properly. Here is mtn app store: http://nextapps.mtnonline.com/
Re: MTN Appstore Developer Forum by Chromedome(m): 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
That’s the correct link to register your details please. I just accessed it. If you are not getting a correspondence, simply go to www.mtnonline.com, click on their products and service, the app world, scroll down and there you have your link to register...no brainer

The link you posted is for available apps, what i sent is for developers to register and upload their apps on the forum, thanks.
Re: MTN Appstore Developer Forum by nollyj: 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2013
Don't let me think you are up for something I can see a big difference between the two websites
Chromedome:
That’s the correct link to register your details please. I just accessed it. If you are not getting a correspondence, simply go to www.mtnonline.com, click on their products and service, the app world, scroll down and there you have your link to register...no brainer

The link you posted is for available apps, what i sent is for developers to register and upload their apps on the forum, thanks.
Re: MTN Appstore Developer Forum by GraphicsPlus(m): 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2013
This guy is a scammer.
Re: MTN Appstore Developer Forum by Chromedome(m): 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2013
Why dont you call their customer care and find out, since compreheding my post is a tad difficult for you. Is that simple! Well, i guess when they say,"ignorance is bliss" is true, good day
Re: MTN Appstore Developer Forum by spikesC(m): 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2013
GraphicsPlus: This guy is a scammer.

already grin
smh
Re: MTN Appstore Developer Forum by nollyj: 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2013
Chromedome
You can call me whatever name your like but it does not take away the fact that the first link you posted was a scam link.
Re: MTN Appstore Developer Forum by GraphicsPlus(m): 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2013
Dude, just shut up. You are a chronic scammer. You are trying to fake: mtnonline.com/appstore
Re: MTN Appstore Developer Forum by GraphicsPlus(m): 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2013
Domain name: mtnappstore.com

Registrant Contact:
Tavia Technologies Limited
Ayo Olashoju ()

Fax:
Flat 14, 12-14 Portman Square
London, London W1H 6LQ
GB

Administrative Contact:
Ayo Olashoju ()
+44.7769704705
Fax:
London, London W1H 6LQ
GB

Technical Contact:
Ayo Olashoju ()
+44.7769704705
Fax:
London, London W1H 6LQ
GB

Name Servers:
ns5.softsyshosting.com
ns6.softsyshosting.com
pns.vgccl.net
sns.vgccl.net

Creation date: 27 Aug 2012 15:06:00
Expiration date: 27 Aug 2013 07:06:00
Re: MTN Appstore Developer Forum by GraphicsPlus(m): 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
This criminal is trying to fake this: http://www.mtnonline.com/appstore with the crappy site he designed with table.
I called MTN from India and they confirmed that it's a scam. I want Slyr0x to ban this guy for life on NL. The title of his scam website is just: 'Index.' While that of MTN is: 'MTN Apstore Developer Forum | MTN Online'.

MTN cannot host a website on a shared server with one year subscription.
Re: MTN Appstore Developer Forum by nollyj: 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2013
I think he forgot that most website posted on the webmasters section are thoroughly review behind the scene by many webmasters here.
Re: MTN Appstore Developer Forum by GraphicsPlus(m): 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2013
Re: MTN Appstore Developer Forum by akintayo1(m): 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2013
This thread should be removed, at least to save innocent souls and the Op banned from NL. This is a big scam.
Re: MTN Appstore Developer Forum by gothrones(m): 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
Actually the OP's link is legit. The link he posted is on this page:

http://www.mtnonline.com/appstore

(1) (Reply)

Non-hosted / 15,000 Likes Facebook Page FOR SALE ! / Real Madrid Have The Most Valuable Squad In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.