Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

I've Been Pondering And Pondering ...the Htc One Or The Samsung Galaxy S4? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I've Been Pondering And Pondering ...the Htc One Or The Samsung Galaxy S4? (855 Views)

I've Got The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge(World Best Smartphone) , Ask Me Any Question / My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 / The HTC One Android Smartphone - Full Specification And Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Been Pondering And Pondering ...the Htc One Or The Samsung Galaxy S4? by richardohiemi: 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2013
i've been pondering and pondering ...the htc one or the samsung galaxy s4.....
the 2 android platforms are both killer phones with the htc having more ppi and the s4 expansive memory options...both have an exquisite gorgeous design..the s4 running on a slightly newer android version...which of these phones would u advise me to splash money on?
Re: I've Been Pondering And Pondering ...the Htc One Or The Samsung Galaxy S4? by tempest12: 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2013
Been using s4 for 2weeks now...Im enjoying all the smart features that HTC one doesn't have...
Re: I've Been Pondering And Pondering ...the Htc One Or The Samsung Galaxy S4? by physise(m): 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
richard ohiemi: i've been pondering and pondering ...the htc one or the samsung galaxy s4.....
the 2 android platforms are both killer phones with the htc having more ppi and the s4 expansive memory options...both have an exquisite gorgeous design..the s4 running on a slightly newer android version...which of these phones would u advise me to splash money on?
guy go 4 s4
Re: I've Been Pondering And Pondering ...the Htc One Or The Samsung Galaxy S4? by stevebent(m): 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2013
I'd advice you to buy the HTC One..considering the storage problem, you can use thumb drive or use cloud storage like dropbox. Hope it helps
Re: I've Been Pondering And Pondering ...the Htc One Or The Samsung Galaxy S4? by richardohiemi: 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2013
thanks guys
Re: I've Been Pondering And Pondering ...the Htc One Or The Samsung Galaxy S4? by Frostyzone(m): 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2013
Why don't you try eenie meenie miney mo...grin

On a more serious note, these are both terrific phones, and you'd be happy with either.

If an SD card slot and removable battery is a big deal for you, go ahead and get the Galaxy S4. Otherwise, HTC One is my favourite by a nose.
Re: I've Been Pondering And Pondering ...the Htc One Or The Samsung Galaxy S4? by ciphoenix: 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2013
You can't go wrong either way. Depends on what you value most in a phone. The One is more aesthetically pleasing though smiley
Re: I've Been Pondering And Pondering ...the Htc One Or The Samsung Galaxy S4? by mrdrizzy(m): 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2013
mehn boss try anyone it reads on cnet dogfight that both have same point in everything,bt if its up to me.will go for htc one anytime rather than the plastic feel s4 its ur choice though
Re: I've Been Pondering And Pondering ...the Htc One Or The Samsung Galaxy S4? by Segunagagu(m): 8:40am On Jul 13, 2013
Op get note 2 ..u wont regret I swear..
Re: I've Been Pondering And Pondering ...the Htc One Or The Samsung Galaxy S4? by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 15, 2013
I don't think memory will be an issue, for me s4 is more sexy to have but HTC one is more Rugged.... I will go for One, considering they made it in a perfect way.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno M3 Discussion Thread / Price Of Google Nexus 5 / IFA 2014 - Samsung Galaxy Note 4 To Be Unveiled Today About 3pm (nigeria Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.