Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

How To Grow Your School (edupreneur I.e. Believe) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Grow Your School (edupreneur I.e. Believe) (630 Views)

What Is The Situation In Your School On Resumption? / Do You Still Remember Your School Anthem? / Your School Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Grow Your School (edupreneur I.e. Believe) by iebelieve(m): 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
HOW TO GROW YOUR SCHOOL
The proliferation of the school business has cause educational professionals and non- professionals alike to jump into the ownership of schools in every street corner thereby causing a saturated and competitive school business.

On the same hand, people are thirsty for knowledge, promotion, financial empowerment, and many other personal desires too numerable to mention, hence every school business is very profitable.

By school business, I am not just referring to the conventional primary and secondary schools, but also referring to vocational schools, hairdressing/ tailoring academy, bible institutions, music/dancing academy, computer schools and any other organized system for learning. For anyone involved in the art of the school business, you are the Edu-preneur

As I pivot the name of the edupreneur, I do not wish to own a school, because my vision is ‘‘ to provide all the tools, skills and materials needed for the growth and development of all school businesses/educational institutions’’

I have seen that the school business is one of those businesses that can be started so low(with little financial resources) and can grow steadily over time as long as you are consistent with your services. But as the principal consultant of the GENIUSKROOL, I have come to a conclusion that in the midst of this competition among the schools because of the saturation, the winning strategy will be beyond just consistent services but school owners must strive to adopt
1. THE METHOD APPROACH.
The method approach involves the use of materials and methods, Which includes but not limited to introduction of:
- Exceptional pedagogical teaching aid tools.
-Innovative teaching methods.
-Modern technology into the classroom, school management and administration.
-E--learning programmes for students to meet global standards
-Multi-functional diagnoses to meet the specific need of learners
2. OUT-SOURCING STRATEGY
This involves the use of external consultants(this is where we come in) who will not empathize like the school owners, because the hustle of running a school is time consuming with maintaining order among staff, students and parents, stationary suppliers etc. the truth is, proprietors are busy .Hence they should engage the services of school consultants and not educationist...

For every school owner or anyone who knows someone who owns a school. Lets meet here and share thought…as I shall be helping proprietors unlock the potentials in their school business. [/b]

(1) (Reply)

The 2013 Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship Is On, See Details Of How To Apply / Federal Poly Nekede Owerri Post Utme 2013/2014 Result Is Out - Details Inside / ASUU Strike Destroyed My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.