Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,733 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Quick Blog Money - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Quick Blog Money (455 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quick Blog Money by egodfather: 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
Good day all. Please i need help i'v just registered a domain name with my last cash. I want to use the site as a blog, please i want to know how i can start earning some little money from the blog in a week time. What if any is the quickest way to make money with the blog. Please i'm dead broke, don't turn this into a joke. Thank you
Re: Quick Blog Money by Opiosko: 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2013
Op, Congratz for having d courage to buy a a domain with your last cash. You have just bought a presence online with huge possilities. I don't know of d quick ways to earn online, but there are many go-to guys here who may be gracious enough to help you. Best of luck dude.
Re: Quick Blog Money by EasyNaijacom: 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2013
Since you don't have much cash, I'll advise that the blog be on Blogger. Self-hosting a script on a free hosting server will be a waste of time. If you must run a CMS script then you must pay for hosting if you want to see good results.

To answer your question, just keep writing. Do not spend all your time egosurfing or checking stats of your website, just keep writing. Give yourself a goal, for example, 10 posts per day. If you do this, you would definately see good returns.

IMPORTANT: Do not do copy and paste, you'll only be wasting your time, they never get anywhere near the first 5 pages of results on Google. Write original posts that have first page potential and you will make it.

GOOD LUCK!

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters! Pls Help Me / Loking For A Professional Websites Desgn Both HTML And PHP Call 07067057367 / Webmasters I think you should see this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.