Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Ui Peeps Only! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ui Peeps Only! (803 Views)

Latest University Rankings: UNILORIN Tops As OAU & UI Drop Down / Why Do Peeps From Feel Superior Once They Gain Admission Into University? / UI And OAU Postgraduate Application For 2013/2014 Academic Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ui Peeps Only! by YOHANAN(m): 9:19am On May 21, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,

I'm a UIte and I was just wondering if there are any other UItes in the house who would like to form like a community within a community (for sharing information, experiences, good moments, bad ones, beefs, trips and the like)

So if you are one (i.e. a UI student), take time off your busy schedule and jacking to give a shout out on this thread.

Looking forward to meetin' y'all.
Re: Ui Peeps Only! by ishow2005(m): 12:42am On May 23, 2008
greatest uite here
www.bridge10..com
Re: Ui Peeps Only! by shegzy(m): 8:03pm On May 23, 2008
one love my people
Re: Ui Peeps Only! by hamson4u: 8:19pm On May 23, 2008
HELLO TO ALL UITES IN THE HOUSE, A PROSPECTIVE STUDENT WILL LIKE TO KNOW IF UI ACCEPTS TWO SITTINGS IN O'LEVEL SUBJECTS FOR THEIR NEW INTAKES. THANKS .
Re: Ui Peeps Only! by YOHANAN(m): 8:25pm On May 23, 2008
You're all welcome folks.

Spread the word and spread the love.

How are your preparations for the exams going?

Wish you all the best.

Peace!
Re: Ui Peeps Only! by YOHANAN(m): 8:32pm On May 23, 2008
Hi hamson4u,

The answer to your question depends on which Faculty you want to enter into.

I'm in the College of Medicine and I know 2 sittings are not accepted here. But I'm not really sure about other faculties.
Re: Ui Peeps Only! by ayeni234(m): 12:46pm On May 26, 2008
Hello guyz in the house
I am a prospective student of U.I.
I will like you to let us know as early as possibble when the post JAMB screening at the skool will commence
I want to Study PHYSICS in the skool.
THANKS,
Re: Ui Peeps Only! by wildguy(m): 4:20pm On May 31, 2008
hi ui peeps, can i pls knw the date for your screenin exercise, ?? tnx, what is also the cut off mark to enter into computer science
Re: Ui Peeps Only! by onyah: 2:02am On Jun 11, 2008
hi
YOHANAN please i need ur help
is it true that ui do not accept jamb any more for screening?
that they rather use excellent waec results in place of jamb for sreening into university
if yes please reply
if no also reply
Re: Ui Peeps Only! by princesa(f): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2008
prospective student here too

i want to knw if there is an English department or course in ui because i dint see any in the brochure
and i already chose that as my second course

i also want to know if a low mark in maths o/level subject is accepted in any departments in the school preferably arts and humanities

and how much racism and connections works, in getting addmission there

last but not the least when is there post ume and how is it conducted
i heard u dnt get to write any papers but instead u face a panel of judges
please any1 shuld help
thnks

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Aat Needed, Urgent / Obtain Uniben Post Ume Past Questions >>that Would Help You Be Successful In The / Discription To Ikeja Centre For Unilorin Screening Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.