Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,605 members, 7,840,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Femi Kuti Gives Guys 10 Condition To Date His Daughters + PICS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Kuti Gives Guys 10 Condition To Date His Daughters + PICS (1831 Views)

Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) / Kunle Afolayan On Vacation In London With His Daughters(photos) / Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Kuti Gives Guys 10 Condition To Date His Daughters + PICS by vickyiests1: 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
Hey guys, if you have your eyes on Femi Kuti's daughters or you know someone who is "dying" to have any of his daughter as his woman, then caution is the word because if your hurt her, Femi Kuti will hurt you back. He said he is not afraid to go back to jail because of his daughters well-being.

<strong>See the rules to marry Femi Kuti's daughter below:</strong>
1) Get A Job

2) Understand I dont Like You

3) I’M Everywhere

4) You Hurt Her, I Hurt You

5) Be Home 30 Minutes Early

6) Get A Lawyer

7) If You Lie to Me, I will Find Out
She is my Princess, Not your Conquest

9) I don't Mind Going Back to Jail

10) Whatever You do to Her, I will do to you

Hmmm....it seems this man is really serious. A word is enough for the wise!

SOURCE : http://gidibase.com/2013/07/12/femi-kuti-gives-guys-10-condition-to-date-his-daughters-pics/

Re: Femi Kuti Gives Guys 10 Condition To Date His Daughters + PICS by gunuvi(m): 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2013
Ok. Let's go there. Ill bypass most without him knowing.
Re: Femi Kuti Gives Guys 10 Condition To Date His Daughters + PICS by Adufaye(m): 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2013
See weitin dat long tin dey cus!
Re: Femi Kuti Gives Guys 10 Condition To Date His Daughters + PICS by joyli: 11:18pm On Jul 12, 2013
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy then marry her ur self! Crazy demo!!
Re: Femi Kuti Gives Guys 10 Condition To Date His Daughters + PICS by 3ace(m): 6:14am On Jul 13, 2013
LORBISH! What's he feeling like sef. Is he because he's a celebrity? Even though you have such intentions, must you make them public? I just pray say make ya daughters no tey for ya house o, otherwise we go laff u ehn. Dat no 10 funny o. So if the guy bleep him daughter, him too go bleep am abi? Okay o, na straight 14 years be dat.
Re: Femi Kuti Gives Guys 10 Condition To Date His Daughters + PICS by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 13, 2013
I'll rather marry Mary Amaka undecided
Re: Femi Kuti Gives Guys 10 Condition To Date His Daughters + PICS by mufex(m): 8:41am On Jul 13, 2013
Lol...femi kuti has a good sense of humor. I have to seen this lady...
Re: Femi Kuti Gives Guys 10 Condition To Date His Daughters + PICS by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
Speaking about a player who hates been played.but when he was doing other mens daughters nko.he didn't know their father loved them toosmh.karma is a b1tch.I am always happy when certified play boys have daughters grin

See as nairaland boys head dey hotgrin see as all of them dey paragrin why the thing dey pain una nagrin
Re: Femi Kuti Gives Guys 10 Condition To Date His Daughters + PICS by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
joeydozzy: I'll rather marry Mary Amaka undecided
who dey stop you na grin

Smile jesus loves you ;Di will smile jesus loves me haleluyah grin
Re: Femi Kuti Gives Guys 10 Condition To Date His Daughters + PICS by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2013
3ace: LORBISH! What's he feeling like sef. Is he because he's a celebrity? Even though you have such intentions, must you make them public? I just pray say make ya daughters no tey for ya house o, otherwise we go laff u ehn. Dat no 10 funny o. So if the guy bleep him daughter, him too go bleep am abi? Okay o, na straight 14 years be dat.
no be him get I'm mouth and no be I'm get I'm pikin. Why panadol con dey hungry you for another person headache like this grin
Re: Femi Kuti Gives Guys 10 Condition To Date His Daughters + PICS by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
joyli: grin grin grin cheesy cheesy then marry her ur self! Crazy demo!!
unfortunatly he can't he has to make sure that the suitors that he is entrusting his daughters to are ok because there are many beasts in human clothing this days;P
Re: Femi Kuti Gives Guys 10 Condition To Date His Daughters + PICS by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2013
gunuvi: Ok. Let's go there. Ill bypass most without him knowing.
don't be too sure o grin
Re: Femi Kuti Gives Guys 10 Condition To Date His Daughters + PICS by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2013
mufex: Lol...femi kuti has a good sense of humor. I have to seen this lady...
gbagauuuuunnnnngrin

(1) (Reply)

Attention Seeker: Lady Gaga Steps Out In Transparent Bodysuit . / Photo Of Rihanna Wearing An Electric Blue Lipstick / Kim And Kanye West Break Up After 58 Days Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.