Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Good Church And House Boy Or Girl Needed Urgently!!!!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good Church And House Boy Or Girl Needed Urgently!!!!!!! (1438 Views)

A Millionaires House Boy Food / Which Is Better: Boy Or Girl As First-born? / It Works! Know Whether U Are Having A Boy Or A Girl Without An Ultrasound! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Church And House Boy Or Girl Needed Urgently!!!!!!! by teetee(f): 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2013
Hello good nairalander,

Pls guys I need your help pls. First of all I need a very good praying church. The one I attend now I want to change it. The location should be around agric bus/stop, Benson, ikorodu.

Also, a God fearing houseboy or girl is needed. The 1 that will love n take my kids as their own siblings.

Your responds will be highly appreciate.

Pls contact me on 08143206444.

Thank you guys
Re: Good Church And House Boy Or Girl Needed Urgently!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
If there is female among your kids,please you don't need a houseboy.
Re: Good Church And House Boy Or Girl Needed Urgently!!!!!!! by Princesszoe: 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
byvan: If there is female among your kids,please you don't need a houseboy.
grin grin grin I FEEL YOU. MALE CHILDREN SHOULD BE TRAINED WELL EVEN MORE THAN FEMALE CHILDREN SO THAT IMMORALITY WILL BE REDUCED TO MINIMAL LEVEL. YOUR ADVISE IS ON POINT.
Re: Good Church And House Boy Or Girl Needed Urgently!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
@princess,the immorality these days is terrifying and no doubt the female child is more endangered.
Re: Good Church And House Boy Or Girl Needed Urgently!!!!!!! by teetee(f): 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2013
Thank you guys for your advise, I rephase house girl needed. Pls anyone with info on how I can get one the stress is too much for me alone. I work from 8-6pm. Getting home to cook and tidying and preparing for the next day for weeks have been killing. I need my rest, assistance. Pls guy, i have tried getting everyone keeps saying i should have requested in January. Pls help me guys
Re: Good Church And House Boy Or Girl Needed Urgently!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 14, 2013
i hope u mean a person over 16?
Re: Good Church And House Boy Or Girl Needed Urgently!!!!!!! by nora544: 8:22am On Jul 14, 2013
teetee: Thank you guys for your advise, I rephase house girl needed. Pls anyone with info on how I can get one the stress is too much for me alone. I work from 8-6pm. Getting home to cook and tidying and preparing for the next day for weeks have been killing. I need my rest, assistance. Pls guy, i have tried getting everyone keeps saying i should have requested in January. Pls help me guys

Do you want that a kid work for you, is this right and is this christian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Good Church And House Boy Or Girl Needed Urgently!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 14, 2013
Did Op mention that she needed a child to work for her ? ? some are really turning Christianity to caricature.
Re: Good Church And House Boy Or Girl Needed Urgently!!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2013
Poster,u said houseboy or gal.do u mean househelp adolescents or children? R u going to pay such or help develop such person. Explain d terms and conditions of what u really want so pple might help. Unless u hv gotten already
Re: Good Church And House Boy Or Girl Needed Urgently!!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Poster,u said houseboy or gal.do u mean househelp adolescents or children? R u going to pay such or help develop such person. Explain d terms and conditions of what u really want so pple might help. Unless u hv gotten already

Happy Sunday dear,i addressed you on that funny thread only to see that it is closed,how Oga and baby?
Re: Good Church And House Boy Or Girl Needed Urgently!!!!!!! by teetee(f): 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
Thank you very much Yellowpawpaw, I intend paying the person. I haven't gotten anyone yet also, to clear the mind of some people that act like they are saints, the assistance is not going to be taking care of my kids just going to be helping with house chores. I will never think of leaving them with anyone not even an househelp. Thank you guys hoping to get positive feedback.
Re: Good Church And House Boy Or Girl Needed Urgently!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2013
who is claiming to be a saint here - u said houseboy or girl therefore one can only assume u don't mean houseman or woman.

if u need help get a cleaner - u say u just need help with chores
Re: Good Church And House Boy Or Girl Needed Urgently!!!!!!! by teetee(f): 4:34am On Jul 16, 2013
Thank you guys[/quote]
Re: Good Church And House Boy Or Girl Needed Urgently!!!!!!! by kunle4toyeyaho: 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2013
I wil advice u to get a woman dt wil come like three times in a week or more,my sister just got one who comes three times in a week she pays d woman 5k monthly,what d woman does is general cleanin of d house(sweeping,mopin,washing d toilet,washin d plate etc)d woman doesn't help her to wash cloth cos my sis has washin machine,though in case of power failure she wil wash cloth for her.

(1) (Reply)

Bizzare:woman Arrested For Having Sex With Cat / Graduate Lady Dating A Non Graduate Guy / The 11 Worst Bedroom Mistakes Women Make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.