Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

If Your House Caught Fire, What Is The First Thing You'll Grab And Escape? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your House Caught Fire, What Is The First Thing You'll Grab And Escape? (3015 Views)

What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) / Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) / First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your House Caught Fire, What Is The First Thing You'll Grab And Escape? by Symphony007: 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
It is my earnest prayer that no nairalanders home is ever gutted by fire but suppose it does and you had to save something as you escape the house, what will it be?

I asked two teens and they were like. They will save their tv before anything else.cheesycheesy..so people. What will it be?
Re: If Your House Caught Fire, What Is The First Thing You'll Grab And Escape? by AdeniyiA(m): 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
Many people will soon be giving various items or possessions they would secure away from a burning house, but I want to tell you that the level of psychological and mental state of such a victim would be so disorganized that he or she would never remember anything useful.
Well, maybe a 1-bag man would carry his bag, but I want to tell you that your first priority would be to secure any of the three basic necessities of life and since the house provide shelter for you and the other necessities, your first preoccupation would be to save your house.
Re: If Your House Caught Fire, What Is The First Thing You'll Grab And Escape? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
i'll grab my self bro
life is too precious to be traded with any property

on d other hand i could still grab my bag of precious somthing.......(expecially d the ijebu made!!!)
Re: If Your House Caught Fire, What Is The First Thing You'll Grab And Escape? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
First of all.. I will just update it on my fb.. "fire things"
Re: If Your House Caught Fire, What Is The First Thing You'll Grab And Escape? by Symphony007: 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
CAUGHT FIRE
not 'cut'
thank you. A most embarrasing mistake.
Re: If Your House Caught Fire, What Is The First Thing You'll Grab And Escape? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
My babies,if I have some minutes left,i would grab the car keys and our documents.

1 Like

Re: If Your House Caught Fire, What Is The First Thing You'll Grab And Escape? by Cholls(m): 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
My sister God will not let u experience fire outbreak o...cuz I tell u as a mature people u won't even know what to pick and even if u had strength to pick anything what u will pick will b non useful I tell u...am talking from experience...I remember when fire gutted my uncles house from is sleep people shouted ina ina!!! (fire,fire) he speedily got to is foot when he ran out what he could only recover was is left shoe. months the incident when he was telling us we both laughed no be small....my sister fire is a barstard

1 Like

Re: If Your House Caught Fire, What Is The First Thing You'll Grab And Escape? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2013
grab your life first...its your destiny you are playing with
Re: If Your House Caught Fire, What Is The First Thing You'll Grab And Escape? by femoint007(m): 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
I wil save my life and my documents
Re: If Your House Caught Fire, What Is The First Thing You'll Grab And Escape? by onuwaje(m): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
My documents and wallet
Re: If Your House Caught Fire, What Is The First Thing You'll Grab And Escape? by EfemenaXY: 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
Symphony007: It is my earnest prayer that no nairalanders home is ever gutted by fire but suppose it does and you had to save something as you escape the house, what will it be?

I asked two teens and they were like. They will save their tv before anything else.cheesycheesy..so people. What will it be?

My kids.

Call it motherly instinct.

1 Like

Re: If Your House Caught Fire, What Is The First Thing You'll Grab And Escape? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
ID, CC, as i would certainly need it the most the morning after. anything else can be replaced in time.
Re: If Your House Caught Fire, What Is The First Thing You'll Grab And Escape? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
My passport, laptop and I-phone. cool cool
And i'll take a sec to check if my house-mates are not asleep in their rooms.

On a more serious note, God forbid!
Re: If Your House Caught Fire, What Is The First Thing You'll Grab And Escape? by Symphony007: 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2013
alutacontinua: My passport, laptop and I-phone. cool cool
And i'll take a sec to check if my house-mates are not asleep in their rooms.

On a more serious note, God forbid!
electronic gadgets and passport comes before your housemates?cheesycheesy
Re: If Your House Caught Fire, What Is The First Thing You'll Grab And Escape? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
Symphony007: electronic gadgets and passport comes before your housemates?cheesycheesy

ehhhrmmmm....those ones are in my room, the housemates are in another room...it wldn't be wise to go and come back.
On a flip-side, i'm just kidding, i'll definitely look after them first. grin grin
Re: If Your House Caught Fire, What Is The First Thing You'll Grab And Escape? by Chinwem(f): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
Passport and credentials
Re: If Your House Caught Fire, What Is The First Thing You'll Grab And Escape? by coogar: 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2013
my pot of stew!

1 Like

Re: If Your House Caught Fire, What Is The First Thing You'll Grab And Escape? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
coogar: my pot of stew!

you too lyk food. That's why you have pot-belly and bald head. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided tongue tongue
Re: If Your House Caught Fire, What Is The First Thing You'll Grab And Escape? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
coogar: my pot of stew!

cheesy grin grin

@op important things like my passport, student ID and my precious USB
Re: If Your House Caught Fire, What Is The First Thing You'll Grab And Escape? by coogar: 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
alutacontinua:
you too lyk food. That's why you have pot-belly and bald head. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided tongue tongue

why are you so obsessed with my pot-belly and baldness? pot-belly is a sign of good living and my baldness is a sex appeal!
Re: If Your House Caught Fire, What Is The First Thing You'll Grab And Escape? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
I'll probably burn to death tweeting about my house being on fire grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Your House Caught Fire, What Is The First Thing You'll Grab And Escape? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
coogar:

why are you so obsessed with my pot-belly and baldness? pot-belly is a sign of good living and my baldness is a sex appeal!

jackbauersballs: I'll probably burn to death tweeting about my house being on fire grin grin

LOOOOOOL I will not die of laughter today. grin grin grin
Re: If Your House Caught Fire, What Is The First Thing You'll Grab And Escape? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
coogar:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: If Your House Caught Fire, What Is The First Thing You'll Grab And Escape? by EfemenaXY: 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
jackbauersballs: I'll probably burn to death tweeting about my house being on fire grin grin

Choi!!

See wetin technology don cause, eh? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If Your House Caught Fire, What Is The First Thing You'll Grab And Escape? by coogar: 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
alutacontinua:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

no vex, take some corn

Re: If Your House Caught Fire, What Is The First Thing You'll Grab And Escape? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
*grabs corn from him and munches it*
Do you have more? grin grin
Re: If Your House Caught Fire, What Is The First Thing You'll Grab And Escape? by coogar: 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
alutacontinua: *grabs corn from him and munches it*
Do you have more? grin grin

you have finished those 5 already? shocked shocked shocked
Re: If Your House Caught Fire, What Is The First Thing You'll Grab And Escape? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2013

2 Likes

Re: If Your House Caught Fire, What Is The First Thing You'll Grab And Escape? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
coogar:

you have finished those 5 already? shocked shocked shocked

I don't waste time. embarassed embarassed tongue
Re: If Your House Caught Fire, What Is The First Thing You'll Grab And Escape? by Deiok(m): 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
i will Save My äss sharply.
Re: If Your House Caught Fire, What Is The First Thing You'll Grab And Escape? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
Symphony007: thank you. A most embarrasing mistake.
It happens bro, don't crucify yourself. Once I wanted to write 'but', it took me several minutes to get. Borrowed language things
Re: If Your House Caught Fire, What Is The First Thing You'll Grab And Escape? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2013
I have no idea what I'd try to salvage. I'd be more intent on getting myself and kids away from the blaze.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Way Should He Go? / A Good Name Is Better Than Riches....... / Can Women/ladies Go Through University Without Having A Bf ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.