Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Fuel Adulteration....HELP!!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fuel Adulteration....HELP!!! (929 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Adulteration....HELP!!! by DonKey1: 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
I am wondering, does anyone visit the mechanic frequently due to the bad fuel they bought?
Does your "check engine light" never seem to go off? shocked
Do you have to shell out lots of naira frequently for O2 sensors and catalytic converters?

Please share your experience by completing this questionnaire. I am carrying out a study to assess
the impact of bad fuel.

It wont take up to 3 minutes to complete and no personal details required. Thanks. wink

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/R36L3FH
Re: Fuel Adulteration....HELP!!! by Seun(m): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2013
I notice that the moderator stickied your survey, which is a form of advertising. I hereby charge you 5,000 naira per day for each day that the thread was sticky. Pls contact nairaland@gmail.com for our bank account details so that you can pay us asap. Thanks for your business.
Re: Fuel Adulteration....HELP!!! by Ikenna351(m): 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
Seun: I notice that the moderator stickied your survey, which is a form of advertising. I hereby charge you 5,000 naira per day for each day that the thread was sticky. Pls contact nairaland@gmail.com for our bank account details so that you can pay us asap. Thanks for your business.

Lol!

I was contacted by Op some days back. He said he wanted to carryout a survey/research on the impact of bad fuel on our cars In Nigeria and our car maintenance culture. And that he had a questionnaire he would want Nairaland car users/owners to fill for him. I promised I would help him, after seeing the questionnaire, which I didn't consider an advert or form of sale. That's was why I stickied the thread, but only for few days.

Honestly, its just a questionnaire to me. But if you see the survey as a form of advert, then I apologize. I will take the blame.

Moderator.
Re: Fuel Adulteration....HELP!!! by Nehemiah459(m): 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
The boss isn't smiling when it comes to monetary aspect.

To the Mod...
Your sins are forgiven.
But do I have the right to say so?
Re: Fuel Adulteration....HELP!!! by DonKey1: 11:05am On Jul 18, 2013
Seun: I notice that the moderator stickied your survey, which is a form of advertising. I hereby charge you 5,000 naira per day for each day that the thread was sticky. Pls contact nairaland@gmail.com for our bank account details so that you can pay us asap. Thanks for your business.

Thank you very much,@Ikenna351.

@Seun please kindly note that this is not an advertisement of any shape or form; I have no product to sell neither am I scouting for one. Like Ikenna rightly said, I am carrying out a research to prove whether or not bad fuel is actually responsible for such component failures such as O2 sensors, Catalytic converters, spark plugs, MAF sensors, etc,etc, especially on imported cars -whether new or used. I do appreciate that this is not an advertising site and as you can see from the questionnaire, I am not a marketer or dealer. I am hereby imploring motorists on this forum to share their honest experience. THE QUESTIONNAIRE DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY PERSONAL DETAILS- ONLY YOUR CANDID OPINION. Thank you folks for your understanding.

(1) (Reply)

Touareg Mechanic / See The 2 Exotic Cars Parked In A Dilapidated Building In Lagos / Sluggish Reverse Movement Gear When Engine Is Warm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.