Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

Want To Create A Domain Name That Include D Word "Cheat" Pls Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Want To Create A Domain Name That Include D Word "Cheat" Pls Help (956 Views)

7 Reasons Why You Must Include Images In Blog Posts By Mediapace / A Nairalander Is Behind The Facebook Profile Pics App That Include Flag, Sport A / What's The Difference Between "require Once" And "include" In Php? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Create A Domain Name That Include D Word "Cheat" Pls Help by Chibenze(m): 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2013
That want i want, but my question is can it make adsense disapprove it for showing ad, in ur own view wat do u tink, so one may ask wat type of domain, lets say for example footballcheat. com or phonecheat. Com etc Need answer before i waste my time,money and energy, thanks in advance
Re: Want To Create A Domain Name That Include D Word "Cheat" Pls Help by teemy(m): 8:06pm On Jul 14, 2013
go by example. a lot of gaming sites depend on ads and if you can google 'game cheats' and the first few links give you sites that have adsense, that means it is a go.
Re: Want To Create A Domain Name That Include D Word "Cheat" Pls Help by Chibenze(m): 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
teemy: go by example. a lot of gaming sites depend on ads and if you can google 'game cheats' and the first few links give you sites that have adsense, that means it is a go.
thanks bro
Re: Want To Create A Domain Name That Include D Word "Cheat" Pls Help by Intellab(m): 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2013
It depends on the type of niche you are referring to. My best bet is to use Google Keyword Tool.
Re: Want To Create A Domain Name That Include D Word "Cheat" Pls Help by teemy(m): 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2013
another tip: if there is adwords for it, adsense is definately game
Re: Want To Create A Domain Name That Include D Word "Cheat" Pls Help by fursh(m): 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
Chibenze:

thanks bro

Pls i'd love to contact u, its actually about domaining. Hope u don't mind?
Re: Want To Create A Domain Name That Include D Word "Cheat" Pls Help by fleps(m): 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
teemy:
go by example. a lot of gaming sites depend on ads and if you can google 'game cheats' and the first few links give you sites that have adsense, that means it is a go.

A lot of the same gaming site did not get AdSense approved with the gaming site. They simply got approved with a better site and pasted their codes on the new website. That's the same thing lots n lots of people are doing today. That's why you can see websites with extensively copied content running AdSense.

1 Like

Re: Want To Create A Domain Name That Include D Word "Cheat" Pls Help by Chibenze(m): 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
fursh:

Pls i'd love to contact u, its actually about domaining. Hope u don't mind?
Domain, highlight me here b4 u contact me
Re: Want To Create A Domain Name That Include D Word "Cheat" Pls Help by fursh(m): 11:20am On Nov 24, 2014
Chibenze:

Domain, highlight me here b4 u contact me

Got varieties of questions, hence d reason i contacted u here in ur thread. It's about domaining n notin else
Re: Want To Create A Domain Name That Include D Word "Cheat" Pls Help by Chibenze(m): 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
fursh:

Got varieties of questions, hence d reason i contacted u here in ur thread. It's about domaining n notin else
am still a newbie in domain, pls visit the domain thread, there are many people to help out, just ask ur question there, if i have an answer i will respond too. God bless Nigeria
Re: Want To Create A Domain Name That Include D Word "Cheat" Pls Help by fursh(m): 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
Chibenze:
am still a newbie in domain, pls visit the domain thread, there are many people to help out, just ask ur question there, if i have an answer i will respond too. God bless Nigeria

Cool

(1) (Reply)

HELP! finished editing D html pages 4 my project site, help takeup the next step / Help! Database Invasion!!! / Learn Digital Marketing On A One On Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.