Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,326 members, 7,864,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

Good Isp Without Spam Mail Restriction! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Good Isp Without Spam Mail Restriction! (753 Views)

An Alternative To The $300 Shopping Restriction / Do You Have Problem With Your Internet Or You Want To Change Your ISP? / Good Better Best Internet Service Provider (isp) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Isp Without Spam Mail Restriction! by ojerry1(m): 5:05pm On May 21, 2008
Hey Fellaz,

I need your help, I have a cafe setup with a 2.4m VSAT Dish installed and everything is good to go. the problem is that the ISP am using in my cafe currently is placing restrictions on spam mail and keeps blocking my IP, I need an ISP that can give me internet connection without any of such restrictions. does any one know any ISP that doesnt bother about spam mails? I need an ISP that can do the filtering of the spam mail at their own end, if u do have any info for me, please help!!!!

treat as Urgent grin grin grin
Re: Good Isp Without Spam Mail Restriction! by 3dhunter(m): 7:27pm On May 22, 2008
easy does it. most probably, you are using some of these so called nigerian ISP.
send your number to paschidi2@yahoo.com and i will call you.

(1) (Reply)

Clean N Hot Nokia 5800 For Sale Wiv 8gb, Pouch, Charger / Too Hot: Laptops That Meet Your Budget! / Is It True There's 10k-15 Laptops? If True I Need It In Bulk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.