Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. (51053 Views)

Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) / Chamotex's Lounge: Ladies Come In For A Stimulating Conversation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2013
Men's lounge but ladies everywhere. Obinoscopy I was called and I have answered
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Obinoscopy(m): 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
teeo: Men's lounge but ladies everywhere. Obinoscopy I was called and I have answered
Brenda & Luxanne meet teeo, the most handsome Diarylander. He's the reigning Mr diaryland. Teeo meet Brenda and luxanne, the pretty, sexy and fun loving ladies of nairaland wink.
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
Obinoscopy: Brenda & Luxanne meet teeo, the most handsome Diarylander. He's the reigning Mr diaryland. Teeo meet Brenda and luxanne, the pretty, sexy and fun loving ladies of nairaland wink.

O boy see groove wink pops collar. I am all he said and more. Hi Brenda and Luxanne
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by luxanne(f): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
imsu.boi:

In owerri @ the moment. School stuff. What are you doing in abuja?

Ohkay, I school here.

Obinoscopy: Brenda & Luxanne meet teeo, the most handsome Diarylander. He's the reigning Mr diaryland. Teeo meet Brenda and luxanne, the pretty, sexy and fun loving ladies of nairaland wink.

cheesy now you are talking wink

Brenda, where you @? One don show o grin

*ahem

It's a pleasure meeting you Teeo but first of all, can we see your pix? grin tongue
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
ITbomb:
Stop it, you are making me to blush

Oh. . . . Na so grin

imsu.boi:

kiss I'm good dearie.. Where have you been? I've been looking all around for you.

Oh baby, im here now kiss wink

Whats in the goody bag? cheesy
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
teeo:
Hi Brenda

OMG! OMG! A Boy! cheesy cheesy

*crosses legs, puts on a smile, fakes voice*

Hi Teeo. smiley
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2013
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2013
luxanne:

Ohkay, I school here.

cheesy now you are talking wink

Brenda, where you @? One don show o grin

*ahem

It's a pleasure meeting you Teeo but first of all, can we see your pix? grin tongue

See me hia oo grin

Yes Teeo_honey. We wanna see a picture of your *coughs* face tongue
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
^^^ my pix should I pm it to you or put in my profile
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by luxanne(f): 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2013
Br3nd4:

See me hia oo grin

Yes Teeo_honey. We wanna see a picture of your *coughs* face tongue

grin

teeo: ^^^ my pix should I pm it to you or put in my profile

You can put your full pix on your profile and the other one *ahem pm it grin wink
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2013
Okay check my profile. I would pull it down in five minutes
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
I don die shocked Luxxy did you see that?

Teeo is *takes a deep breath* Fiiioonneee cheesy
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by luxanne(f): 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2013
teeo: Okay check my profile. I would pull it down in five minutes

You is fione kiss kiss

Alright, before I go dress up for our date, let's see the statement of your account.
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by luxanne(f): 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2013
Br3nd4: I don die shocked Luxxy did you see that?

Teeo is *takes a deep breath* Fiiioonneee cheesy

Abeg, wake up grin

We are going on a date with him baby wink he sure is.
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2013
grin Yes yes a date it is.

Lets see how much you've got Teeo smiley
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by imsuboi(m): 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
Br3nd4:

Oh baby, im here now kiss wink

Whats in the goody bag? cheesy

Lotsa nice stuff.. depends on what you would like..

kiss
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by imsuboi(m): 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
luxanne:

Ohkay, I school here.

Good to know you're a student.. If I may ask, what's your discipline? kiss
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by imsuboi(m): 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
luxanne:

Ohkay, I school here.

Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by imsuboi(m): 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
Br3nd4: grin Yes yes a date it is.

Lets see how much you've got Teeo smiley

Oh dear! Is it always about the money?
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2013
Eehem...*coughs*

Teeo can i see your picture too smiley
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by luxanne(f): 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2013
imsu.boi:

Linguistics, you?
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2013
luxanne:

You is fione kiss kiss

Alright, before I go dress up for our date, let's see the statement of your account.

sorry ladies, i had to sign out of the office.. My statement of account which of the accounts would you like to see.. grin grin. Am working at making them impressive though..
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
I.Joan:
Eehem...*coughs*

sorry princess, you were a little late. wink wink
If one of the Ladies put up their pix then i would drop mine again.
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by imsuboi(m): 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2013
Hmm
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by luxanne(f): 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2013
I.Joan:
Eehem...*coughs*

Hehehehehehehe grin

teeo:
sorry ladies, i had to sign out of the office.. My statement of account which of the accounts would you like to see.. grin grin. Am working at making them impressive though..

Brenda come o, hehehehehehe grin

all of them hun, including what you have in your fixed deposit account. wink
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by imsuboi(m): 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2013
luxanne:

Linguistics, you?

Med/Surg. smiley
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2013
luxanne:

Hehehehehehehe grin

Brenda come o, hehehehehehe grin

all of them hun, including what you have in your fixed deposit account. wink

LOL, my mum doesn't even have access to that yet. Where in Abuja are you and how is the ASUU strike affecting you.
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2013
teeo:

sorry princess, you were a little late. wink wink
If one of the Ladies put up their pix then i would drop mine again.

undecided
Teeo...we are meeting for the first time and you decline my first request...
o ga o undecided undecided undecided
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2013
luxanne:

Hehehehehehehe grin

babe..
aw far kiss
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by luxanne(f): 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2013
imsu.boi:

Med/Surg. smiley

Cool.

teeo:

LOL, my mum doesn't even have access to that yet. Where in Abuja are you and how is the ASUU strike affecting you.

C'mon hun, you asked us which account remember? wink

Am at Gwags, where the school is located and for the ASUU strike? Hmm, it's not funny seriously, all I do right now is, pass time with somfin I have running.
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2013
I.Joan:

undecided
Teeo...we are meeting for the first time and you decline my first request...
o ga o undecided undecided undecided

You just put me in a tight corner. I dont know why am so soft to ladies request okay check my profile in 3 minutes
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by luxanne(f): 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
I.Joan:

babe..
aw far kiss

My dear, I full ground gidigbam.

How your side na? kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Re: What's On Your Mind? 2 / When Last Did You? / The Last Person To Post Here Wins!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.