Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Tablets With Windows Xp - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Tablets With Windows Xp (737 Views)

Windows Xp Service Pack 2 Activation / Can Somebody Help With Windows 2003 Server Product Key / Computer Restarts While Booting Up Reaching The Windows Xp Logo Stage Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tablets With Windows Xp by donfish28: 8:20am On Jul 14, 2013
hi nairalanders, can i get tablet with windows os?
Re: Tablets With Windows Xp by nazzyon(m): 9:18am On Jul 14, 2013
donfish28: hi nairalanders, can i get tablet with windows os?

Fujitsu released some Tablet running Windows XP in the past .... TRy computer village
Re: Tablets With Windows Xp by Bawss1(m): 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
Why do you want a tablet that runs XP which Microsoft has since stopped supporting? This is 2013, the market has a wide selection of tablets that run Windows 8 MS' latest OS optimised for touch screens. Get with the times smiley
Re: Tablets With Windows Xp by adeoyelola: 8:29am On Jul 23, 2013
thanks bawss1, i want to use it for forex trading, so that i can take it everywhere i go and that it supports my custom indicators
Re: Tablets With Windows Xp by nazzyon(m): 10:53am On Jul 23, 2013
adeoyelola: thanks bawss1, i want to use it for forex trading, so that i can take it everywhere i go and that it supports my custom indicators

Mobile phones can run FX apps ... Android, IOS & WinMO can all run FX apps
Re: Tablets With Windows Xp by donfish28: 8:40am On Jul 28, 2013
yes, they can run fx, but you cant install custom indicators on them. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Help With Dc Unlocker Credit / Paypal Payment!!! / 'pc Ran Into An Error And Needs To Restart' Always Showing,any Solution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.