Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,672 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

GOD Judge Everyone By The Same Standard NOT Different Standards - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GOD Judge Everyone By The Same Standard NOT Different Standards (568 Views)

How Will God Judge A Good Israelite In Moses Time?? / How Would God Judge Those That Died Without Ever Hearing About Jesus Christ? / How Would God Judge Lunatics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GOD Judge Everyone By The Same Standard NOT Different Standards by DonaldGenes(m): 10:12am On Jul 14, 2013
Before i ride on Whether you are a christian,Judaism or Muslim or whatever God uses the same marking scheme to judge all our sins. I want to say here that i am a Raw Christian i believe in doing Good, That's where God gave us "Conscience" like for example when you know what you doing and it's wrong ,Implicitly you will know it is Very Wrong but in a situation where you aren't aware of what you doing God will understand and He won't count that against you,
Another example is For instance, if you don't like to be lied to, you will be judged if you have ever told any lies Or if you have ever criticized some one for doing something wrong, and then later you did the very same thing, you will be judged, because you admitted that you knew it was wrong.
Romans 2:11-13 GNB For God judges everyone by the same standard. (12) The Gentiles do not have the Law of Moses; they sin and are lost apart from the Law. The Jews have the Law; they sin and are judged by the Law. (13) For it is not by hearing the Law that people are put right with God, but by doing what the Law commands.God will judge all religion according to His same standard..there are no two ways about this..God LOVES ALL OF US THE SAME" you see? I love the Islams cos the keep to the laws of the prophet,they have their same standard and abide to it..The person who thinks he is good enough without God is only deceiving himself; he is "self-righteous" (by definition), with a "holier-than-thou" attitude. And this arrogance and pride will catch up with him one day.
Finally and i hope this argument helps my fellow being,Often people on here and around the world make excuses as to why they do not keep the Law of God. The biggest misconception that I see is that they say it was just for the Jews; it doesn't apply to Christians.Israel was chosen to by God. It doesn't make them any different than anyone else. The Law was established with them and now everyone has the opportunity to learn and accept God in order to obtain salvation.

Simply, Everybody is equal before Him and what he needs from me and you is "GOODNESS"
Re: GOD Judge Everyone By The Same Standard NOT Different Standards by DonaldGenes(m): 10:19am On Jul 14, 2013
For my own mind, am not condemning anyone i just wanna share what i believe is good, i think and i believe that the following sins are sins no matter the extremity of it.
1.Honor your father and mother, so that you may live long in the land the Lord you God is giving you
2.You shall not murder
3.You shall not commit adultery
4.You shall not steal.
5.You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor
6.You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor
The first five Commandments tell you what you should focus on in your life
The last five tell you what to never do. If you follow the first five in love and relationship with the Lord, as He commands, He will be a great help in protecting you from wanting to do the last five. As always, it is still up to you, in your free will, to choose what you do and how you will live

Others are Corruption
Kidnapping
Stinginess(He who gives to the poor will lack nothing, but he who closes his eyes to them receives many curses. Proverbs 28:27)
"I hate divorce," says the Lord God of Israel Malachi 2:16
Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil. Proverbs 3:7
The arrogant cannot stand in Your presence; You hate all who do wrong. Psalm 5:5

NOW check out the Options God gave us

See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction...Now choose life...
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:23
I hope this help that God judges you based on your own conscience.

(1) (Reply)

Antichrist Church In Nig: Animals Sacrificed, Visitors Served With Alcohol(pix) / Hadith No 2 / Kenyan Lawyer Sues Isreal Over The Death Of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.