Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,585 members, 7,847,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:56 PM

Check Out The Rules For Dating Femi Kuti's Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The Rules For Dating Femi Kuti's Daughter (817 Views)

First Photos From Yeni Kuti's Daughter's Traditional Wedding Today / Wizkid's Babymama Sola Ogudu Denies Dating Femi Falana's Son(Read Her Response) / Wizkid's Babymama Now Dating Femi Falana's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Rules For Dating Femi Kuti's Daughter by trendystuf(f): 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2013
Femi Kuti wore a customized shirt which shows the rules to date his daughter. So if you are interested in his daughter, comply with the rules below and you are in for the jackpot (his daughter) :-)

1) Get A Job

2) Understand I don't Like You

3) I’M Everywhere

4) You Hurt Her, I Hurt You

5) Be Home 30 Minutes Early

6) Det A Lawyer

7) If You Lie to Me, I will Find Out

cool She is my Princess, Not your Conquest

9) I dont Mind Going Back to Jail

10) Whatever You do to Her, I will do to you

So Who's interested?

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/07/check-out-rules-for-dating-femi-kutis.html

(1) (Reply)

Matured Nairalanders Your Urgent Advice Is Neede Please / Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa #BbaTheChase / Dj Jimmy Jump Off Independence Day Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.