Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,723 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja (40834 Views)

Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) / Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' / Check Out Stretch Limo COZA Church Brought To Celebrate Seyi Law, Frank Edwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by Chinom(m): 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2013
blink182: see your stewpid president starring like he actually knows how to use his brain.

You are the STEWPID one. Product of very dumb parents. HE IS YOUR PRESIDENT. LIKE IT OR NOT.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by fkaz(m): 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2013
grin this woman get swag pass dat obonte na, she make sense
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by Opey4luv(m): 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2013
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by rozayx5(m): 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2013
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2013
BlackPikiN:

He doesn't know how to use his brain yet He's your president, still gonna be your president till 2019.
Your type of brain makes you type sh/t on nairaland. EWU!
u and ur president are fools
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2013
The woman don suffer!!!

She no see better personality look like?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by 3kay945(m): 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2013
blink182: see your stewpid president starring like he actually knows how to use his brain.
The laptop dogs will soon descend on you undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by ujchief(m): 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2013
This is the same exact pix that madam pashie saw before finally embarking on a tommy-trimming, skin toning journey at Dubai which latter led to her 'death' for 3 days and then resurrection.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by Linoversace: 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2013
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by liyalla(m): 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2013
Are U helping a married man casting his wife cheating on him with or young bobo or she is her Excellency' look alike? Cus I dnt see it
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by liyalla(m): 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2013
@Op are U helping a married man casting his wife cheating on him with or young bobo or she is her Excellency' look alike? Cus I dnt see it
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by stano2(m): 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2013
duni04: That should be like an insult, to say someone looks like patience jonathan. I can't imagine anyone telling me my mum looks like patience, that illiterate ugly nonentity. Upon all the money wey she don steal d moni no even show for bodi. Shameless ho!
Are u in any way insulting someone else mum...u beta THINK

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by PStacks(m): 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2013
They look alike but I just hope they don't speak alike sha, cos if she fire that kind PEJ Grammer for COZA, the church go scatter, not even the pastor would wait..

Dis PEJ grammer is becoming serious issues of National attention.. Something must be done about all this embarrassment..
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by Ferdinandu(m): 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2013
duni04: That should be like an insult, to say someone looks like patience jonathan. I can't imagine anyone telling me my mum looks like patience, that illiterate ugly nonentity. Upon all the money wey she don steal d moni no even show for bodi. Shameless ho!
I'm sure your mum has the beauty of Agbani Darego and the brain of Marie Curie.Everybody want to insult the President's Wife mchewwwww!!!

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by duni04(m): 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2013
stano2: Are u in any way insulting someone else mum...u beta THINK
Tough luck if patience jonathan is your mother
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by duni04(m): 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
Ferdinandu: I'm sure your mum has the beauty of Agbani Darego and the brain of Marie Curie.Everybody want to insult the President's Wife mchewwwww!!!
At least my mum has the mannerisms and decorum of a lady

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by BlackPikiN(m): 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
saviolah: u and ur president are fools

You are the realest phuul.
You better relocate to Cameroon! EWURE!

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by BlackPikiN(m): 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
duni04:
At least my mum has the mannerisms and decorum of a lady

You wouldn't be on nairaland yapping nonsense if your mom raised you well.

6 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by ochejoseph(m): 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
k2039: No disrespect, but that woman is classier than our first lady.
haba even at old age patience still correct i disagree take a closer look at both women

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by airoport: 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
This one na lady na! Idi Amin tings no follow.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by Sam69: 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
our mama no ugly na fat em fat
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by IAMBREEZY: 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2013
gluv01: Kinda...but she fine pass PEJ die...Nice skin tone, sweet looking fat and lips kiss

If GEJ even has a skin tone like the boy she's holding, and maybe a smaller nose, then all will be well in Naija and price of garri will reduce undecided

I love my president sha
maybe they re sisters.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by duni04(m): 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2013
BlackPikiN:

You wouldn't be on nairaland yapping nonsense if your mom raised you well.
She actually did raise me well. She taught me to stand up to thieves and oppressors and their irresponsible partners in crime and spouses. Maybe your mum told you to shut up and worship thieves and oppressors.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by Blessmira: 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
Pls wher is my angulass? I want 2 kno if dt woman is a ''LADY''.cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by GennyOma: 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
she kinda look lyk patience a bit....., bt e sure me die say she no dae commit grammatical blunder lyk patience
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by PrinceDudu(m): 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
NLader na wah 4 una oh!!!na our leader wife una dey talk about like dis?

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by Blessmira: 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2013
saviolah: u and ur president are fools

Imagine u. Wel i dnt blame u. It is said dt a chief is nt recognised in his own place. If na Obama now u go bow down 4 him. Make i catch u ther. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by Itoroetti(m): 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2013
gluv01: Kinda...but she fine pass PEJ die...Nice skin tone, sweet looking fat and lips kiss

If GEJ even has a skin tone like the boy she's holding, and maybe a smaller nose, then all will be well in Naija and price of garri will reduce undecided

I love my president sha

I wish u knw how ugly u luv like.chimpanzaaa
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by zuma4k(m): 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2013
Switness .A.:
As if urs is beta. Hw i my sure ur brain no b cabbage full am. grin grin
I no well ooohhh...
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by FUCKU: 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2013

hey! You are really, really Stupid... Is this guy a human or an insane robot?

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2013
This madam with big chest, na that boy dey nyash am?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by duni04(m): 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
Bleep U:

hey! You are really, really Stupid... Is this guy a human or an insane robot?
Your user name says it all. No comments for u sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened / Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo In 'Girls Cot' Reunion / #BBNaija : Tonto Dikeh Gifts Nina The Promised "Iphone X" - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.