Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:57 PM

Free Software To Make Digital Beats - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Free Software To Make Digital Beats (796 Views)

Software To Merge & Overlap Mp3 Files (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Software To Make Digital Beats by Alldruns: 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2013
Help a fellow!

Do u know of any free easy-to-use software wt which I can make beats on PC.

Tks in adv.
Re: Free Software To Make Digital Beats by BusHouse(m): 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2013
Try sonar or fruity loops (FL STUDIO) with plugings. You also need to have a compactable pc with a soundcard (not onboard) & a good sound mornitor (speakers), then you are good to go.
Re: Free Software To Make Digital Beats by ChynoBEATS: 5:52am On Sep 19, 2015
BusHouse:
Try sonar or fruity loops (FL STUDIO) with plugings. You also need to have a compactable pc with a soundcard (not onboard) & a good sound mornitor (speakers), then you are good to go.

Which version of Sonar?
Re: Free Software To Make Digital Beats by achu442(m): 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
Fruity Loops Studio is the best and easiest....Try it..Its 200naira in the market... u can go for FL9 or FL10 to start with.
Re: Free Software To Make Digital Beats by ChynoBEATS: 12:00am On Sep 23, 2015
achu442:
Fruity Loops Studio is the best and easiest....Try it..Its 200naira in the market... u can go for FL9 or FL10 to start with.
Tho FL is the easiest .....2me they're all easy to use
It all depends on if you can find your way around them .... Using handy Vst's to make it less herculean

Well i use Cockos_Reaper,cubase ,synapse Orion8 n FL
Tho not 2 their full potential tho ..but still .. They're quite E-Zy smiley

..I'm sorta lookin for StudioOne, proTools and uhm Sonar x2 or 3..

grin

(1) (Reply)

Music Bloggers & Online Promoters Needed Drop Your Contacts / Looking For A Studio To Feel Relax And Record / I Seek Your Views/opinions Tnx.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.