Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

I Need A Professional Builder ASAP - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need A Professional Builder ASAP (2649 Views)

Be Wise, Build Right, Engage A Professional Builder... / Do You Need Professional Builder / How To Become A Professional Builder In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Professional Builder ASAP by playmode(m): 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2013
I need a builder for an upcoming future project.I need a professional builder and when i say professional ,i mean PROFESSIONAL.

I want a builder who has and makes use of the following professional Mansory tool especially:

(A) Level Tool

The level is the second most important tool to have when building a wall. A good level is lightweight and absolutely straight. The better levels are called spirit levels because they contain alcohol in the vials instead of oil. Alcohol is more accurate.The purpose of the level is to keep the work you are doing plumb (even up and down, or vertically) and even straight across, or horizontally.

[img]http://www.nvtc.ee/e-oppe/Marina/tools/A%20level.jpg[/img]

(B) Mason's Line

In order to have an easier time laying a straight wall, a mason's line is recommended. It is recommended that you use a nylon or dacron line, stretched between two corners (and anchored at the corners) of the wall you are building. By laying the line, you won't Mason Using Mason's Linehave to depend on your level as often, speeding up the job. A mason's line will let you build walls without bulges or hollows.

(C) Steel Square

When laying your wall, you'll want to make sure your corners are at a 90 degree angle, assuming you're building a square or rectangle wall. A large steel square, usually 24" long, Mason Using Steel Squares should be used for marking off corners when laying out the job, and for checking corners as the wall is being built. If you are building a room, garage, etc., you'll also want to use a 12" square for checking window and door openings. If these openings are not square, the windows and door may not fit.

If you are skilled in using the above basic tools for construction then contact me via ravenlag@yahoo.com

I am look for a builder who goes the extra mile to build and construct homes properly.There is a new property which i want to construct and i need a builder who can build straight walls,straight windows and straight door frames.If you are are not a professional please do not contact me as i have no interested in in hiring half baked builders who build slanted walls.Please note that i am look for a builder NOT a Construction company so only private builders need contact me.
Re: I Need A Professional Builder ASAP by fendorf(m): 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
Please contact us For ur sand filling|SharpSand,plastering Sand,Laterite &Granite|Truck management|07064696356|fendorf2003@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Professional Builder ASAP by uwemjack(m): 7:19am On Jul 15, 2013
Contact me on uwemjack2000@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Professional Builder ASAP by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 15, 2013
Contact me on ajosesegun2011@gmail.com
I just sent u a mail
Re: I Need A Professional Builder ASAP by bodeface: 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
There is a builder I will like to introduce to you, who has worked for two friend of mine and when I say he knows what he is doing am pretty sure, as I too have a flair for good workmanship and I have a taste.

Try fix an appointment with him, weigh him on your own scale, ask him for the projects he has done before most especially the one he has just finished, visit the place and make an informed decision, he is not aware I am doing this for him but I believe he will give you what you want at time diamond comes in rough packages.

If you are intereted give him a call and make your decision. (Titus 08077822316 or 08023395435)

Just my one cent.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Can We Pull Resources 2geda N Build A Hostel / 4 bedroom duplexes for sale in Lekki (50 million naira only) / Wazobia Gardens Ocean View Estate, An Ideal Land Investment with Ocean Views!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.