Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,657 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Things To Know Before Investing In NSE - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Things To Know Before Investing In NSE (1202 Views)

Six Criteria You Must Meet Before Investing In Nigeria / Forbes Enlists Oscar Onyema, NSE Boss, In “10 Most Powerful Men In Africa” List / NSE Orders Stockbrokers To Stop Informing Their Clients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Know Before Investing In NSE by Henryenya(m): 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2013
Please I want to enter into the business of shares.....how will I know the good companies to invest in.
Re: Things To Know Before Investing In NSE by MrCork: 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2013
Henryenya: Please I want to enter into the business of shares.....how will I know the good companies to invest in.

..bro thats my Speciuality...truss me... Go for M & G Investment, Blackrock or Tesco and truss me u in good hands. They sell shares at cheap rates! wink
Re: Things To Know Before Investing In NSE by stockbull(m): 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
www.rs.gs/VU8
start reading, click on the above link and read my posts and posts of others

1 Like

Re: Things To Know Before Investing In NSE by OGreene: 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2013
Explain more pls
-Mr Cork-:

..bro thats my Speciuality...truss me... Go for M & G Investment, Blackrock or Tesco and truss me u in good hands. They sell shares at cheap rates! wink
Re: Things To Know Before Investing In NSE by iyoti: 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2013
Investing in the capital market is a very good thing, but you have to inherit the mindset of Long term investment. The Nigerian capital market is not a place to meet short term needs to be honest even though in some cases it does but rather a place to invest idle funds and reap the benefits for as long as you remain. Its also a place you need to invest wisely and seek the guidance of a professional (brokers, custodians etc ) before any form of investments is made.

Recently the Nigerian Capital Market has reached a market Capitalization that has never been met before now just before the end of the meltdown so to speak. Its a great place to be in a nutshell, but be wise.

I hope this meets your need.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Investors For Importation Business / FOR SALE: NOODLES COMPANY IN OGUN STATE / Two (2) M M M Nigeria Accounts Worth 74,000 Naira For Sale Very Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.