Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,016 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

How Do I Erect A Block Of 6," A Room Self Contain" On A 60 X 120 Plot Of Land. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Do I Erect A Block Of 6," A Room Self Contain" On A 60 X 120 Plot Of Land. (547 Views)

Grade A 60 X 60 Polished Porcelain Tiles And 330 X 450 Wall Tiles From China / 2 Units Of 60 X 120 Ware House @ Oluodo Near Ebute/ikorodu / My Land Is 60 X 75: Let's Build This Together (location Is Inyana Ipaja- Lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Erect A Block Of 6," A Room Self Contain" On A 60 X 120 Plot Of Land. by emperorlummie: 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2013
Please house could you please give me an explanatory view on how do I go about erecting a block of 6 "a room self contain" on 60 x 120 plot of land.
This are my insinuations please help me to access them if they are possible to be executed along this viewed project.
(i)Is it feasible for each having it's "toilet and bath" in 1 room with kitchen in each self contained?
(ii)What's The depth and rigidity of the foundation would be like?.As time goes on in the future a block of 2 "3 bedroom flats" would be placed on top I mean a deck-en.
(iii)The number of blocks it's going to gulp.From grassroots-foundation-linted-plus roofing.
Thank you very much all.Hoping to hear from u all.
Re: How Do I Erect A Block Of 6," A Room Self Contain" On A 60 X 120 Plot Of Land. by OlumegbonMutair: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2013
Can you explain the texture of the soil?
Re: How Do I Erect A Block Of 6," A Room Self Contain" On A 60 X 120 Plot Of Land. by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 15, 2013
How does the soil look like?
Re: How Do I Erect A Block Of 6," A Room Self Contain" On A 60 X 120 Plot Of Land. by emperorlummie: 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2013
The soil is humorous in nature.Good for cultivation.Presently i planted maize in some few months back ,in a month to this time it should be ripe for harvest.
The PH Value of the soil is alkaline.It's like 20 feets far behind a channel of water(stream)but not near the stream.Pls I need good initiatives quick.Thanks a lot.
Re: How Do I Erect A Block Of 6," A Room Self Contain" On A 60 X 120 Plot Of Land. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
Bros, it is better to use 9inches block since it is not a bungalow and considering the nature of the soil.
Re: How Do I Erect A Block Of 6," A Room Self Contain" On A 60 X 120 Plot Of Land. by emperorlummie: 5:39am On Jul 16, 2013
The soil is humorous in nature.Good for cultivation.Presently i planted maize in some few months back ,in a month to this time it should be ripe for harvest.
The PH Value of the soil is alkaline.It's like 20 feets far behind a channel of water(stream)but not near the stream.Pls I need good initiatives quick.Thanks a lot.
What of these my insinuations please help me to access them if they are possible to be executed along this viewed project.
(i)Is it feasible for each having it's "toilet and bath" in 1 room with kitchen in each self contained?
(ii)What's The depth and rigidity of the foundation would be likehuh?.As time goes on in the future a block of 2 "3 bedroom flats" would be placed on top I mean a deck-en.
(iii)The number of blocks it's going to gulp.From grassroots-foundation-linted-plus roofing.
Thank you very much all.Hoping to hear from u all.

(1) (Reply)

What Can Be Done To Stop Frodulent Landlords, Seize D Property Or Wat? / Plots Of Land And Acres For Sale. / Enquiry Into Ongoing Tinubu's Estate At Ogba, I Am Looking To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.