Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Learn Boxing, Swimming And Equipment Supplies - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Learn Boxing, Swimming And Equipment Supplies (574 Views)

Where Can I Learn Boxing In Ibadan? / Joe Frazier Former Boxing Heavyweight Champion Passes On / Beijing 2008 Olympics - Boxing & The Rest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Boxing, Swimming And Equipment Supplies by tafadodo: 10:20am On Jul 15, 2013
we train individuals for various sports boxing swimming and we also deal with sales of equipments like table tennis, steppers,threadmils etc. contacts 08029246555 07084917117 080974196821
Re: Learn Boxing, Swimming And Equipment Supplies by Dngi: 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2013
hi , i want to learn boxing , can you provide more details , for me to join your training programme, thank you
Re: Learn Boxing, Swimming And Equipment Supplies by tafadodo: 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
hello, sorry for the delay. how old are you, is it professional or as self defence. then physical conditioing. if you dont mind could you send me your details through an email paulayodele38@yahoo.com
D~ngi:
hi , i want to learn boxing , can you provide more details , for me to join your training programme, thank you
hello, sorry for the delay. how old are you, is it professional or as self defence. then physical conditioing. if you dont mind could you send me your details through an email paulayodele38@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Predict The Nigeria Ethiopia Match And Win Recharge Voucher / David Moyes Blames Poor Manchester United Results On Fearful Players / John Mikel Obi Emerges The King Of The Pitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.