Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Blood Spilled In The House Of God! How Reverend Father Was Brutally Murdered - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blood Spilled In The House Of God! How Reverend Father Was Brutally Murdered (1342 Views)

I Guess, My Father Was Not Happy About My Birth - Yvonne Nelson / I Was Molested At 19 By A Future Reverend Father - Afrocandy / How Damoche Was Brutally Killed+the Photo He Took Few Minutes Before his Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood Spilled In The House Of God! How Reverend Father Was Brutally Murdered by chomboc: 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2013
Who killed Rev. Fr. Francis Chidiebele Okoye, a Catholic priest attached to St Mary’s Catholic Church, in Afikpo, Ebonyi State? And why was he killed?
These are some of the questions agitating the minds of the parishioners and general public, even as the anniversary of the gruesome murder of the priest holds on July 31.

http://naijazip..com/2013/07/blood-spilled-in-house-of-god-how.html
Re: Blood Spilled In The House Of God! How Reverend Father Was Brutally Murdered by kreamidiva(f): 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
Who get heart to touch d anointed of the Lord God is watching you cool
Re: Blood Spilled In The House Of God! How Reverend Father Was Brutally Murdered by tyson99(m): 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
May the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercies of GOD rest in peace.Amen
Re: Blood Spilled In The House Of God! How Reverend Father Was Brutally Murdered by Baba419(m): 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
tyson99: May the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercies of GOD rest in peace.Amen
Amen
Re: Blood Spilled In The House Of God! How Reverend Father Was Brutally Murdered by chaplin4u: 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
The killing of a fellow human is bad needless to say the slaughtering of a priest is a highly condemnable act. May the arms of the law catch up with the workers of such evil acts.

(1) (Reply)

Childhood Picture Of Melvin, Nigeria's Big Brother Africa Rep / Python Killed By A 13-year-old Boy In Bayelsa State (pics) / Eva Alordiah And Linda Ikeji Diss Each Other On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.