Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Prof Wole Soyinka Challenges The Great Bash Ali To 5 Boxing Rounds On Oct 1st - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Prof Wole Soyinka Challenges The Great Bash Ali To 5 Boxing Rounds On Oct 1st (1043 Views)

Have You Ever Met Prof. Wole Soyinka / ::i Want To Be Like Prof. Wole Soyinka:: / Joseph Yobo Throws Wife Surprise 21st Birthday Bash In Istanbul! [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof Wole Soyinka Challenges The Great Bash Ali To 5 Boxing Rounds On Oct 1st by gtrust: 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
How did this all start

Bash Ali called Prof Sexist and say the Prof belittled all women with his domestic appendage story.
He asked Prof if he didnot see Mrs Jonathan in Abuja during the primaries against Atiku at 4am
He asked him: ok when the husband is away working who's taking care of the children and cooking etc etc

The worse was when Bash accused Prof of Alzheimer Dementia for seeing a woman as a man!
He also call Prof 'a wife beater'
Said Prof was not a gentleman for attacking another man's wife publicly!

Prof said: shut-up or I bash your dirty appendage mouth!
Thanks to passersby who restrained the Prof, katakata for happen!

One passerby suggested they take the boxing ring and Prof agreed 1st and people said: C'on Bash!!!!!!!!!
Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Challenges The Great Bash Ali To 5 Boxing Rounds On Oct 1st by gtrust: 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
Moderator: front page!!!

1 Like

Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Challenges The Great Bash Ali To 5 Boxing Rounds On Oct 1st by Adrenaline123(m): 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
there must be an ambulance waiting on that day
Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Challenges The Great Bash Ali To 5 Boxing Rounds On Oct 1st by Bigcake: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
All i want is Prof's 32 teeths, that is if it is still complete. Can Bash do dat for me?
Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Challenges The Great Bash Ali To 5 Boxing Rounds On Oct 1st by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
It seems the erudite prof is on the precipice; he intends to tip-over. If he embarks on this 'never-to-return- adventure with Bash Ali, we shall oblige him with our suras and canticles of lachrymose.
Fare thee well, in advance, dear prof.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The KOC Show Week 1: Interview With "Yung6ix" / Woman Wears A Naked Cloth, Is This Really Fashion / A Make A Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.