Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Who Would You Give The Last Call Of Your Life? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Who Would You Give The Last Call Of Your Life? (895 Views)

How To Enhancing Your Life With These Wearable Devices / 30+ Bra Hacks That Will Make Your Life Easier / How Absurd It Is To Wear Gowns For The Rest Of Your Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Give The Last Call Of Your Life? by sashee(f): 10:42am On May 22, 2008
It just passed through my mind yesterday and i wondered if i was going to die in 10 hours and i was given only one call who would i call? . First i thought of my boyfriend but then i realised dat family should always come first so then i decided i'd call my mom but it was a really hard decision, so nairalanders your turn who would you give the last call of your life?
Re: Who Would You Give The Last Call Of Your Life? by holythug(m): 10:44am On May 22, 2008
will always b my mom as long as she still breathes
Re: Who Would You Give The Last Call Of Your Life? by abujabooks(f): 11:55am On May 22, 2008
My husband.
Re: Who Would You Give The Last Call Of Your Life? by fellybabe(f): 6:32am On May 23, 2008
My husband too

(1) (Reply)

Ugg Boots Color Choice Guide / Hip & Butts And Boobs With Botcho Cream / Learn How To Sew In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.