Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

These Car Dealers On Nairaland Call Price Of Cars Like They Dont Fear God! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / These Car Dealers On Nairaland Call Price Of Cars Like They Dont Fear God! (1912 Views)

I NEED THESE CARS LIKE YESTERDAY / A Guy That Drifts Luxury Cars Like Bugatti Eb110,rr.e.t.c Videos Must See!!! / Cheap Cars Like Toyota & Honda Products Click & See What We Have.you Welcome! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Car Dealers On Nairaland Call Price Of Cars Like They Dont Fear God! by mozo: 11:28am On May 22, 2008
Mehn! The way these car dealers on nairaland call the price of their cars is as if they don't fear God! Imagine one guy trying to sell a 1995 mazda for 1.2million or a guy trying to sell a bulldog (a 1998 car) for 1million? do these people think that every body trying to buy a car on naira land is a yahoo yahoo guy? Some of us earn a honest living after putting in 30 long days of work. Dealers please note that there is nothing wrong in making a fair profit, but when that profit comes at the expense of cheating innocent people off their hard earned money, The law of KARMA will always came knocking sooner or later.

I believe the originator of this portal created it for convenience and brotherhood. Lets be our brothers keepers and offer fair and reasonable prices for our goods. Make profits by referrals and not by a killing that way you make a lot of people happy and your business is sustained and you make a lot of people happy and they will keep praying for you and your business.

Shalom.
Re: These Car Dealers On Nairaland Call Price Of Cars Like They Dont Fear God! by nkc(m): 11:35am On May 22, 2008
bros i feel u, but do u know why d prices are like that for most dealers?

i believe u are nigerian not a , tongue

a typical nigerian, like me and odas(may include u) love to price, so much so, that we price ridiculuosly, even when we know d facts, so wat do dealers do, dey inflate a bit, so by d time u price all d nonsense, u will price sense and be close to d price they actually want, thats why, if u have been attentive very very well, u will notice NO DEALER GIVES D FINAL PRICE ONLINE, U MUST CALL OR EMAIL TO FINALIZE, i bet u, wen dat call is done prices come down. TRY IT and BUY ONE grin grin grin
Re: These Car Dealers On Nairaland Call Price Of Cars Like They Dont Fear God! by sultaan(m): 1:17pm On May 22, 2008
Mozo, you see innocent people, I see Nigerians. If you have money to spend, why not, if you don't, move on.Most people will have to learn the hard way because their understanding of owning a car is luxury; bigger, better, badder I look type(at all cost)
Re: These Car Dealers On Nairaland Call Price Of Cars Like They Dont Fear God! by icemann(m): 6:57pm On May 22, 2008
Y u dey fool ur self?
If u no get money buy car,no vex say other can
i know people like nkc can afford a 1.5m car they work hard
if u no get money, go job section look 4 work 2 fech u cash
Pls if u have nothing to post STAY AWAY,WE NO NEED RETARDS TO DROP OUR I.Q.
Re: These Car Dealers On Nairaland Call Price Of Cars Like They Dont Fear God! by superman(m): 9:03pm On May 22, 2008
haha na wao
Re: These Car Dealers On Nairaland Call Price Of Cars Like They Dont Fear God! by nkc(m): 5:02am On May 23, 2008
ICEMANN, grin grin grin grin grin COOL DOWN FOR D GUY ABEG OH, HE WILL MAKE , WE R ALL WORKING HARD AND BY GOD WE WILL ALL MAKE IT, IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Re: These Car Dealers On Nairaland Call Price Of Cars Like They Dont Fear God! by earthrealm(m): 5:35am On May 23, 2008
@ poster, what is the normal selling price of a bulldog in the open market, lets say berger 4 example
methinks its btw 700 n 900k, depending on specs,

so whats wrong with a dealer pricing it 1m??

u call n negotiate, no price is fixed in stone!!, when ur talk go make sense is if he priced the car like 1.5m,
then u hv a point, n such threads r better ignored, that will teach him to ost a more realistic price next time
Re: These Car Dealers On Nairaland Call Price Of Cars Like They Dont Fear God! by RennyBab: 6:03am On May 23, 2008
One thing am forseeing is that this forum will soon become weird and be taken over by some unwanted people. Let respect other people' opinion. The situation of calling fellow forumnites different foul names is unacceptable. With due respect please moderator be watchful and be on at alert lest your good work and intention for this great work be destroyed.

I wonder when Nigerians are going to be wise and stop treating each other like lower animals and inferior being.

I WILL STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT ANOTHER FORUM FOR AUTO BE CREATED WHERE AUTOS BELOW THE PRICE OF ONE MILLION NAIRA CAN BE ADVERTISED, ASKING PRICE OR NO ASKING PRICE.

Besides if you check a thread advertising cars of outrageous price, just ignore it, there is no need to reply. Afterall truthful is the saying that "only a fool will sometime reply a fool".

Mr Moderator! I salute you well well well. Good job you are doing, we need people like you in the helm of affairs of Nigeria and not the self centred ones.

Let not the saying keep materializing with Nigerians that we always misbehave whenever we see something free. Is it until when the moderator begin to charge for registration fee before we learn how to control our fingers on keyboard and our mind controlled in reasoning.

Nigeria is Great! Let keep making it great through our positive contribution regardless of what people are saying.
Re: These Car Dealers On Nairaland Call Price Of Cars Like They Dont Fear God! by nkc(m): 6:20am On May 23, 2008
@renny

no one needs to open a new forum section for cars lower than 1m, as u said if u see an outrageous price for a car leave d thread and keep moving on, i think that is better, no response. dont u think? grin
Re: These Car Dealers On Nairaland Call Price Of Cars Like They Dont Fear God! by RennyBab: 6:36am On May 23, 2008
nkc,

I stongly agree with u. As a matter of fact I have been following every thread and I must say I do sincerely appreciate the way you do contribute.

A right word comes from a sensible mind! Ride on.
Re: These Car Dealers On Nairaland Call Price Of Cars Like They Dont Fear God! by nkc(m): 6:40am On May 23, 2008
[center]THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH, CHEI shocked U HAVE JUST MADE MY DAY cry cry cry OF JOY, AM AT YOUR SERVICE,
ANYTHING YOU WANT, JUST NAME IT
[/center]
Re: These Car Dealers On Nairaland Call Price Of Cars Like They Dont Fear God! by Kashif(m): 11:33am On May 23, 2008
That somebody complained about what he felt was outrageous does not categorise him as a pauper. Being a billionaire does not mean you just pay for anything; peace of mind comes first. Civility costs nothing but buys everything. We should try and control emotions in the public.

@nkc, permit me to say you are balanced minded (make your head no begin plait dada o) grin

PEACE.
Re: These Car Dealers On Nairaland Call Price Of Cars Like They Dont Fear God! by nkc(m): 11:44am On May 23, 2008
@kashif

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, CHEI, cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry OF JOY, IMAGINE I GET BALANCE MIND, MAKE I RUSH GO MIND MECHANIC, MAKE DEM DO ME MIND ALIGNMENT AND MIND BALANCING, MAKE MY MIND DEY BALANCE WELL WELL grin grin grin grin

THANKS BRO
Re: These Car Dealers On Nairaland Call Price Of Cars Like They Dont Fear God! by landis(m): 11:51am On May 23, 2008
Maybach 62:
N68million

Only for Very Big Boys
grin

Re: These Car Dealers On Nairaland Call Price Of Cars Like They Dont Fear God! by viperman: 12:49pm On May 23, 2008
@LANDIS

sad sad sad
IT IS FINISHED!
Re: These Car Dealers On Nairaland Call Price Of Cars Like They Dont Fear God! by eboweme: 8:39pm On May 23, 2008
My broda, dnt be scared it's just an asking price bt nt actual. U can arrive @ ur consumer equillibruim if u haggle 4 price reduction. Wish u good luck & good car @ lowest price, Cheers!
Re: These Car Dealers On Nairaland Call Price Of Cars Like They Dont Fear God! by holame: 10:07pm On May 23, 2008
check out nigeria's premier auto trading site
www.EEZEEmarkEt.com
sell your items with any number of pictures free and easily.
enjoysmiley
Re: These Car Dealers On Nairaland Call Price Of Cars Like They Dont Fear God! by bigfather(m): 12:25am On May 24, 2008
landis:

Maybach 62:
N68million

Only for Very Big Boys
grin

The car dey fly ? Use that kin money to buy car when i can use it to develop a mini estate ! What a Flambouyant life.
Just a car for 68m?! God forbidd bad thing .
Re: These Car Dealers On Nairaland Call Price Of Cars Like They Dont Fear God! by bolutito(f): 4:35pm On May 26, 2008
landis:

Maybach 62:
N68million

Only for Very Big Boys
grin

don't die yet. it's actually about £452,000 or $1,000,000 from the factory. the Maybach Exelero is $8,000,000. grin
Re: These Car Dealers On Nairaland Call Price Of Cars Like They Dont Fear God! by nkc(m): 4:59pm On May 26, 2008
chei , see money, well, even blood money wont help anyone acquire this exelero

(1) (Reply)

Clean Tokunbo Or Used 16 Or 18 Seater Bus Needed / SOLD SOLD SOLD VERY CLEAN ROVER 75 AUTOMATIC 1.5M GIVEAWAY / Free Vin Checks: 5 - 10 Per Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.