Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,107 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Paintball Game Centre Anywhere In Niger? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paintball Game Centre Anywhere In Niger? (4321 Views)

Hardcore Paintball Tournament 2014 / Nigerian Players Seek Medical Treatment In Niger Rep. Shame! / Enyimba Players Treated In Niger Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paintball Game Centre Anywhere In Niger? by Straw(m): 12:44pm On May 22, 2008
Does any one if there is a paint ball centre anywhere in Niger ?
Re: Paintball Game Centre Anywhere In Niger? by Xerxes1(m): 1:36pm On May 22, 2008
Paint-ball in Nigeria?
U really think Naija government with their eccentric behaviour would allow such games?
They will quickly term it a game that could breed armed robbers. grin grin grin

I am a lover of the game. . . . The feeling of shooting enemies down is great but damn it, Naija is not the place to enjoy such.
The cost of setting such stuffs up in Nigeria will be immense. The helmets, fatigues and gunz. . . .
Police wld wanna get involved and so many other fuckeries.
Re: Paintball Game Centre Anywhere In Niger? by Straw(m): 1:58pm On May 22, 2008
Thanks Xerxes , so you think i should just throw the idea down the bin? i would have loved to introduce the game but knowing how things can be in Niger it will be damn difficult.

Once again thanks alot .

Abestraw.
Re: Paintball Game Centre Anywhere In Niger? by Xerxes1(m): 2:36pm On May 22, 2008
Don't get me wrong. . . . . U can talk to people in Nigeria. . . . but i don't see the idea seeing the light of the day.

Nigerians are too hypocritical. Just because the idea revolves around guns . . . they will quickly put u down as a terrorist or training centre of armed robbers.
Besides, where do u intend to get a huge supply of 'em paint balls? Even if u do. . . . .do u really expect Nigerians to buy balls and stick to instructions?
They will opt for something less quality(nails, stones or shrapnel) which might injure someone. . . . .
The whole idea seems bizarre unless u intend to pump massive millions of pounds into it, . . . cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Paintball Game Centre Anywhere In Niger? by Straw(m): 3:00pm On May 22, 2008
Hahaha grin

I am sensing you are not Nigerian. The truth is that i hate a lot of things about that country but i am a part of it and the least i can is introduce something intersting but as you stated it could turn out nasty and that is a risk i am not willing to take.

Each time i go home its like the situation keeps getting worse , it shocking but there isn't much i can do really. I will just have to forget about the paintball game for now

Abestraw
Re: Paintball Game Centre Anywhere In Niger? by Xerxes1(m): 3:08pm On May 22, 2008
grin grin grin grin. . . . . . U Missed!!!!!

I am a full-blooded Nigerian but then lets call a spade what it is. . . . .

Over here, issues like fireworks, paint-balling and other stuffs are seen as FUN.
In Nigeria, people get locked up for fireworks during Christmas/New Year celebrations.
To an average policeman in Lagos, anyone found with fireworks is a criminal/armed robber. . . .It's INSANE.

If one can get the legal side of it tied up with strict MARSHALS helping out. . . .then the idea might pay off.
Again., i think ur main target has to be those rich spoilt kids of Lagos Island who won't get nasty ideas about replacing balls with stones or rice. grin
Then what are u gonna do about the A&E incase someone gets hurt? An average hospital in Nigeria is a death centre.
All they know how to do is to set drips. . . . .If u break a leg(drips), if u fart(drips), headache(drips). . . It's pathetic!!!

1 Like

Re: Paintball Game Centre Anywhere In Niger? by Straw(m): 3:30pm On May 22, 2008
Marshals in Nigeria? I don’t think so.

I think the lack of exposure is still a big issue , no one really cares about health and safety and I can see the risks and issues I will have to face if I venture it at all.

Of course my target are the rich spoilt kids but the police will stand as a barrier they might come shooting innocent people holding toy guns before asking any questions and paying hospital bills for the shitty hospital services is not part of my plan.

I guess I will have to look into it properly before proceeding at all.

1 Like

Re: Paintball Game Centre Anywhere In Niger? by Xerxes1(m): 3:35pm On May 22, 2008
Please do. . . .

It's a brilliant idea if it can take off undisturbed by Nigerian police.
Re: Paintball Game Centre Anywhere In Niger? by denuda: 5:57pm On May 22, 2008
dude i think it is fantastic idea,it is actually overdue in nigeria,it is a potential money earner if it is marketed properly,dot 4get nigerian like anything foreign,as kids we use to play with toy guns and stuff,i really like d idea,i am currently studying in london but goin to naij in september 4 youth corp,dat is something i wud luv to look ino,i can see d possibities,anyway if u are serious email me aa160@le.ac.uk.lets put heads together, i really see it working, d only problem is going to be funding, but what is necessary is simply an idea and the rest will follow,like i said if u are serious email me and lets brainstorm,i really think it is possible,there are 36 states in nigeria,imagine having dis in 36 states in nigeria,nigeria is a virgin land waiting to be exploited, d possibilities are endless,have faith and do not allow anybody to knock u down, i am an upcoming enterpreneur,nigeria is full of promise if u can manage ur idea properly,getting paints and stuff in naija is cheap,d only problem is going to be d land to use 4 the business,pls email me lets brainstorm and put ideas together.CHINA WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY, IT IS HIGH TIME NIGERIANS START TAKING CHARGE OF THEIR OWN DESTINY AND STOP WAITING 4 GOVERNMENT.
Pls email me, i might even go to naij and implement d idea,get in touch, to heads are better than one.
Re: Paintball Game Centre Anywhere In Niger? by davidif: 8:03am On May 23, 2008
Aren't you guys a little ashamed of yourselves talking about paintball, in naija we call folks like you "agbayas". If you want some adrenaline by killing real people why don't you go join the insurgency in Iraq, Afghanistan or peace keeping forces in Darfur. Paintball is for adults in mid-life crisis who are living what rapper Nas called there "second childhood" grin grin grin or worse of all who are stuck in a rot. This is similar what we used to do when we were kids, only then they called it "police and thief" he he he. Paul in the bible said, "when i was a child i behaved like a child, but when i became a man i put away childish things". So if you want to find something better to do go pick up a football or basketball or something else, i know i would be ashamed of myself if my siblings caught me participating in paintball the same way i would disown my parents if they ever played paintball. Peace.
Re: Paintball Game Centre Anywhere In Niger? by denuda: 1:32pm On May 23, 2008
David pls be quiet,do not potray ur ignorance in d open,it is simply a business idea,it might not make sense to you,but i am sure it makes to others,it is simply an avenue for adults 16 and above to have fun and chill
Re: Paintball Game Centre Anywhere In Niger? by Xerxes1(m): 2:52pm On May 23, 2008
davidif:

Aren't you guys a little ashamed of yourselves talking about paintball, in naija we call folks like you "agbayas". If you want some adrenaline by killing real people why don't you go join the insurgency in Iraq, Afghanistan or peace keeping forces in Darfur. Paintball is for adults in mid-life crisis who are living what rapper Nas called there "second childhood" grin grin grin or worse of all who are stuck in a rot. This is similar what we used to do when we were kids, only then they called it "police and thief" he he he. Paul in the bible said, "when i was a child i behaved like a child, but when i became a man i put away childish things". So if you want to find something better to do go pick up a football or basketball or something else, i know i would be ashamed of myself if my siblings caught me participating in paintball the same way i would disown my parents if they ever played paintball. Peace.

Anutha heap of applesauce from an autisitic savant. . . . . .
Paintball is for everyone. . . . stop talking like a goat who recently got lobotomised.
These are the stuffs i despise about all these unexposed, myopic and senseless pillocks . . . . .If u are going to be ashamed participating in paintball then strap a belt around ur neck and DIE.
Re: Paintball Game Centre Anywhere In Niger? by A40(m): 5:36pm On May 23, 2008
@Xerxes
Not sure too many grown folks will be too keen on playing that stuff definitely not me.Its an interesting game though and i miss playing it to be honest
Re: Paintball Game Centre Anywhere In Niger? by Xerxes1(m): 6:28pm On May 23, 2008
@ A-40,

Many adults would play it. . . . . .It's a tactical battle.

300 men with guns are defending a fort. . . . . .
U are to lead a group of tactical team to neutralise em and take their flags in a rain-forest.
Gas-propelled guns shooting paint-balls, helmets, fatigues and boots in the deep forest shooting ahead of enemy lines.
What is better than this? 60 year olds participate in the UK so why not Nigeria?
Is it wrong for 40 year olds to run a marathon in Lagos too? What a sick country.
Re: Paintball Game Centre Anywhere In Niger? by davidif: 6:35pm On May 23, 2008
@xerxes
Anutha heap of applesauce from an autisitic savant. . . . . .
Paintball is for everyone. . . . stop talking like a goat who recently got lobotomised.
These are the stuffs i despise about all these unexposed, myopic and senseless pillocks . . . . .If u are going to be ashamed participating in paintball then strap a belt around your neck and DIE.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

You just exposed your immaturity right there, how old are you young'n? because you don't sound mature to me at all, no wonder you love oolice and thief, oops i meant paintball grin grin grin .
Re: Paintball Game Centre Anywhere In Niger? by Xerxes1(m): 6:40pm On May 23, 2008
davidif:

BLAH BLAH BLAH

You just exposed your immaturity right there, how old are you young'n? because you don't sound mature to me at all, no wonder you love oolice and thief, oops i meant paintball grin grin grin .

You are so LAME.
As i can see, u cannot even use the tab button to quote me. . . . . You have the mental capacity of a ring-worm.
Re: Paintball Game Centre Anywhere In Niger? by davidif: 6:40pm On May 23, 2008
What is better than this?  60 year olds participate in the UK so why not Nigeria?
Is it wrong for 40 year olds to run a marathon in Lagos too? What a sick country.

@XERXES
Nigeria a sick country because they don't like paintball!!! look at someone in England talking about sick have you ever heard of Max Mosley? I thought all you English people were like him. I would live it at that.
Re: Paintball Game Centre Anywhere In Niger? by Xerxes1(m): 7:29pm On May 23, 2008
davidif:

@XERXES
Nigeria a sick country because they don't like paintball!!! look at someone in England talking about sick have you ever heard of Max Mosley? I thought all you English people were like him. I would live it at that.

Of course, Nigeria will continue to be a sick country until people get over BIG-MANism syndrome affecting them.
I can't do this n that cos i am too old, big or a village chief!!!!! Who gives a damn about ur status?
Are u people ageist? Old people can't do this n that but young people can.
Is that not the reasons why the country has stagnated and other west african countries are catching up fast?
Tsssssk. . . . . .tssssk, Y'all need help and i recommend the divine one.
Re: Paintball Game Centre Anywhere In Niger? by Segigun: 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
If you are still seeking to play paintball in Nigeria, try https://www.facebook.com/nigeriapaintball/ I have played there and all their equipment is world class...
Re: Paintball Game Centre Anywhere In Niger? by infojunkie243(m): 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
Xerxes1:
Paint-ball in Nigeria?
U really think Naija government with their eccentric behaviour would allow such games?
They will quickly term it a game that could breed armed robbers. grin grin grin

I am a lover of the game. . . . The feeling of shooting enemies down is great but damn it, Naija is not the place to enjoy such.
The cost of setting such stuffs up in Nigeria will be immense. The helmets, fatigues and gunz. . . .
Police wld wanna get involved and so many other fuckeries.
that's me paintballing

Re: Paintball Game Centre Anywhere In Niger? by infojunkie243(m): 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
Xerxes1:
Don't get me wrong. . . . . U can talk to people in Nigeria. . . . but i don't see the idea seeing the light of the day.

Nigerians are too hypocritical. Just because the idea revolves around guns . . . they will quickly put u down as a terrorist or training centre of armed robbers.
Besides, where do u intend to get a huge supply of 'em paint balls? Even if u do. . . . .do u really expect Nigerians to buy balls and stick to instructions?
They will opt for something less quality(nails, stones or shrapnel) which might injure someone. . . . .
The whole idea seems bizarre unless u intend to pump massive millions of pounds into it, . . . cheesy grin cheesy
well, they sell paint balls, or u can easily order yours on Jumia or konga. I stay in abuja. And I have seen guys that use even sophisticated paintball guns.. And it's been fun all the way
Re: Paintball Game Centre Anywhere In Niger? by timifakay(m): 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2018
There's a paintball arena in Ibadan.
Magus paintball arena, agodi garden Ibadan. I think they are on Instagram and Facebook as paintball_ibadan.
Re: Paintball Game Centre Anywhere In Niger? by kolaalax: 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
@naijapaintball
@bullseyearena
@nigeriapaintball

(1) (Reply)

Enquiries @ Nipr, Professional Examination In Public Relations / Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record / Daily 1.50 Odd Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.