Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

‘why Al-mustapha Faces Imminent Retirement From Army’ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ‘why Al-mustapha Faces Imminent Retirement From Army’ (634 Views)

Major Al-mustapha’s Mother Dies At 67 / I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha / Jami'an Tsaro A Bauchi Sun Kwato Jamila Al-mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘why Al-mustapha Faces Imminent Retirement From Army’ by babawale24: 11:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
THE Nigerian Army Monday confirmed that Major Hamza Al-Mustapha, former Chief Security Officer to the late Head of State, Gen. Sani Abacha, is still a soldier in the Nigerian military.

Chief of Staff in the Directorate of the Army Public Relations, Col. John Agim, told journalists at a briefing by the Joint Security Services Public Information Committee that “with regards to Al-Mustapha’s release, well I want confirm that he is still in the Army.

“The case is going to be handled by the Army administratively in line with the Harmonised Terms and Conditions of Service.

“Throughout his detention and trial that lasted over 15 years, Major Al-Mustapha was receiving his full entitlements as a soldier of the Nigerian Army in the rank of Major.

For details:http://elegantupdate..com/2013/07/why-al-mustapha-faces-imminent.html
Re: ‘why Al-mustapha Faces Imminent Retirement From Army’ by donem: 12:01am On Jul 16, 2013
hmmm! Good for him
Re: ‘why Al-mustapha Faces Imminent Retirement From Army’ by confusion247(m): 1:02am On Jul 16, 2013
Kindly edit the headline to correspond with the story.
Re: ‘why Al-mustapha Faces Imminent Retirement From Army’ by flexymole: 1:43am On Jul 16, 2013
i think a retirement suits him better owin to the fact that the new crop of nigerian army officers have a new drive different from what al-mustapha was accustomed with back then under his late boss. also there is need that medically he retires after this long year of incarcineration, to regain himself and also a moment for sober reflection and also reconciliation....i rest my case..

(1) (Reply)

I LAUGH WHEN Sleeping..is This Normal? ? / A Bus Plunge Into The River-ember Month Began Badly / Seun Take My Money For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.