Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Are You A Nigerian Amateur Footballer Looking For Trial Opportunities In Europe? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You A Nigerian Amateur Footballer Looking For Trial Opportunities In Europe? (421 Views)

Job And Career Enhancement Opportunities In Germany / Career Opportunities In Intercontinental Capital Markets Limited / Job Opportunities In Shell-snepco Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Nigerian Amateur Footballer Looking For Trial Opportunities In Europe? by Dgospel: 11:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
ARE YOU A NIGERIAN AMATEUR FOOTBALLER LOOKING FOR TRIAL OPPORTUNITIES IN EUROPE? IF YES, WORRY NO MORE, I HAVE INFORMATIONS TO HELP YOU ACTUALIZE YOUR DREAM OF BREAKING INTO EUROPEAN LEAGUE!

I’m not one of those scrupulous individuals claiming to be club agents who will ask you to raise huge amount of money for fake trial opportunities in Europe. What I have for you is a lifetime opportunities to launch you into your stardom in football.

For more info send an email to: [email hidden]@gmail.com
Re: Are You A Nigerian Amateur Footballer Looking For Trial Opportunities In Europe? by 1forall: 9:13am On Jul 16, 2013
Dgospel:
Prince, plz this thread is not Berger where they sale motors, so I guess you do not belong to this thread. thanks.

That's what you told someone on your other thread.

You forget that this section is not meant for dubious spam posts? You certainly do not belong here either.

(1) (Reply)

Administrator Is Needed In Oloye Comprehensive High School!!! / Ond Computer Science Needed! / Are You Unemployed Or Underemployed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.