Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Payment 4 (NECO) May/june Biometric Capture - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Payment 4 (NECO) May/june Biometric Capture (574 Views)

Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded / WAEC GCE NOV/DEC 2013 Registration With The Biometric Capture In Ijesaland / UTME 2013 Biometric Capture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Payment 4 (NECO) May/june Biometric Capture by Toonice(m): 7:52am On Jul 16, 2013
Please am one of the above topic operator, am opertor 14 appoint to araromi obu area of ondo state, but am yet to receive my payment frm NECO. Plz is there any operator in d house with d same experience. I hv mail and made several call to their help line, but no responce. And i heard that other operators hv receive their payment..
Re: Payment 4 (NECO) May/june Biometric Capture by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:15am On Jul 16, 2013
Toonice: Please am one of the above topic operator, am opertor 14 appoint to araromi obu area of ondo state, but am yet to receive my payment frm NECO. Plz is there any operator in d house with d same experience. I hv mail and made several call to their help line, but no responce. And i heard that other operators hv receive their payment..

Hahaha that's why I opted out of it.
When they said they will pay 40 naira because I got the nnewi south axis I wasn't ok with it the next day I have to send my staff with a letter to decline the offer and they gave it to another cafe.

Right now they have not paid at all. I did primary school entrance contract with them and they messed me up that's when I never wanted to deal with anything neco contract again.

I prefer waec and jamb. Waec pays up after your done with the submition of your work. How much did neco of your state fix for you people per candidate?
Re: Payment 4 (NECO) May/june Biometric Capture by Toonice(m): 10:34am On Jul 16, 2013
They paid just 40naira only per candidate

(1) (Reply)

ASUU, Senate, FG Meeting Deadlocked! / El-amin International Seeks Provisional Licence To Establish Private University. / Swizerland To Produce Condom For Teenagers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.