Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Mercy Johnson, Her Husband & Purity Donates To A Charity In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson, Her Husband & Purity Donates To A Charity In Lagos (29421 Views)

Picture Of Mercy Johnson, Her Baby And Mother In Law / Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity / Mercy Johnson & Her New Born Baby (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband & Purity Donates To A Charity In Lagos by Jesuspikin87(m): 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2013
Waiting for that caucasian's tweet.

God bless you Mercy.
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband & Purity Donates To A Charity In Lagos by Sweetapple007(f): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2013
God blesses a cheerful give! Good move.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband & Purity Donates To A Charity In Lagos by mamagee3(f): 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mercy Johnson and her family are indeed generous.

It was nice of them

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband & Purity Donates To A Charity In Lagos by PStacks(m): 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ehyaaaa!
So so Touching.
What a Generous family.

If I do my own sha, I won't let Media know about it.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband & Purity Donates To A Charity In Lagos by Bgino(m): 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2013
chai..wetin tontolitious go donate to charity na...may be alomo and igbo leaf..all na for charity
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband & Purity Donates To A Charity In Lagos by hoochay: 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
Bgino: chai..wetin tontolitious go donate to charity na...may be alomo and igbo leaf..all na for charity
wat is this one saying hmmmm.smh
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband & Purity Donates To A Charity In Lagos by Lumyboi(m): 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2013
Anybody can donate to charity n its nt competition. Btw, when did givin for charity turn to a public affair. Its no one's bizz if u donate to charity. Spare us d papaz.
Bgino: chai..wetin tontolitious go donate to charity na...may be alomo and igbo leaf..all na for charity

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband & Purity Donates To A Charity In Lagos by simdam500(m): 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2013
not a bad move
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband & Purity Donates To A Charity In Lagos by katordidi(m): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2013
kamez: Dbanj snubs donjazzy, yvonne beefs Tonto,Kim kardashian rocks baby bumps.... Etc etc etc.. Una no dey tire for celebrity gist? Leave dis guys to sort demselves out.. Worry about yourself!!!!!! YOU DON CHOP?
how come about all de info u jst dropped if u weren't interested in celebrity gist urself
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband & Purity Donates To A Charity In Lagos by Chinwem(f): 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
Her reward awaits.....wether here on earth or in Heaven
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband & Purity Donates To A Charity In Lagos by pri3stess(f): 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
Good for them, put did they have to document it and post the footage on YouTube?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband & Purity Donates To A Charity In Lagos by class0247: 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
I taught the husband was there abi na she come dey talk for the house while the husband go just sitdown dey look...anyway,God bless you for the donatation
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband & Purity Donates To A Charity In Lagos by class0247: 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2013
I taught the husband was there abi na she come dey talk for the house while the husband go just sitdown dey look...anyway,God bless you for the donatation[/color]
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband & Purity Donates To A Charity In Lagos by Blackgold09(f): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
Tonto na wetin be dat her other name sef mk she come shape hand o
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband & Purity Donates To A Charity In Lagos by guttentag(m): 12:00am On Jul 17, 2013
ALL NA WASH... 100% SURE... grin
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband & Purity Donates To A Charity In Lagos by philogos4: 5:28am On Jul 17, 2013
i pray mercy johnson does not trade with the husband's name, Mercy johnson who.
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband & Purity Donates To A Charity In Lagos by Tunjasko(m): 9:08am On Jul 17, 2013
Wetin be my own 4 d matter, NEXT
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband & Purity Donates To A Charity In Lagos by kennyrach(f): 9:39am On Jul 17, 2013
[quote author=J12]Mercy johnson donates purity to charity? Why would she donate her child? Can't u jez read and understand simple english? Oh gush. D family, mercy Johnson, husband nd d child purity donated 2 a charity home ok.
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband & Purity Donates To A Charity In Lagos by notinmege: 11:36am On Jul 17, 2013
When you give alms please do not let the next person to know about it cos it is all for God (personal opinion shaa).
All the same, good work and God blessings/replenishment.
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband & Purity Donates To A Charity In Lagos by janechibuike8: 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2013
smiley my lovly actress, d bby's growing so fast. I like dat. wink
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband & Purity Donates To A Charity In Lagos by dinggle: 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
Wondering why the husband didn't utter a word, seems he is verbally uncomfortable.
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband & Purity Donates To A Charity In Lagos by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
Goldenheart: Show offs; undecided lipsrsealed

What is punity?!

Purity is her daughter's name na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Throwback Pictures Of Celebrities / This Lady Says She Looks Like Speed Darlington - Check Her Picture / Jackie Appiah Slays In Colourful Gown!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.