Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Fidelity Interview Held In Port Harcourt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Interview Held In Port Harcourt (594 Views)

At Dangote Sugar Refinery Interview Held Yesterday / Any Update On Cnssl 3rd Stage Interview Held In Jos / Harworth Dafinone-IQ Test/interview Held On The 17th Of July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fidelity Interview Held In Port Harcourt by mario2008(m): 3:57pm On May 22, 2008
Guys i jst did the Fidelity interview in P.h. It was not time wasting. Current affairs quetions that relates to you state of origin, Questions like: "y do u want to work in the bank? describe ursef, etc. So 4 those that r yet to go 4 theirs. take note. And it seems is for marketing. Best of luck.
Re: Fidelity Interview Held In Port Harcourt by Viviano: 7:10am On May 24, 2008
how did they contact u and when
Re: Fidelity Interview Held In Port Harcourt by babyog(f): 8:37am On May 24, 2008
when did they call you , because i also passed the text bt va nt been called
Re: Fidelity Interview Held In Port Harcourt by mario2008(m): 6:01pm On May 24, 2008
i was contacted 20th of may via sms. those that were called, we discovered on that day, were those that scored from 70 above. jst keep ur fingers crossed, there could be other batches. BEST OF LUCK.

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Sports And Entertainment Writers Wanted / Good Jobs&good Pay Are Not Identified By Suits And Ties / Marketers Needed Around The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.