Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Check Out SCRIPTURE TOASTING - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Check Out SCRIPTURE TOASTING (1025 Views)

Jesus Drove A Honda (scripture And Photo Evidence) / When You Are TOASTING Her By All Means And She Cnt Take It Any Longer / [PHOTOS] 10 Rib-cracking Sentences Nigerian Men Use While ‘toasting’ Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out SCRIPTURE TOASTING by Jay60(m): 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
Scripture toasting

BOY: Do you have a boyfriend?
GIRL: Nope, i don't have one.
BOY: Gen 2:18 "The lord God said, it is not good for a man to be alone, i wil make a helper suitable for him
GIRL: "But i don't love you
BOY: 1 John 4:8 whoever does not love,does not know God, because God is love.
GIRL: & how do i know you mean those words?
BOY: Mathew 12:34 for out of the abundance of the hearth mouth speaks.
GIRL: but how can i be sure that you're loyal& honest?
BOY Mark 13:31 "heaven & earth will pass away but my words will never pass away
GIRL: But why me? There are alot of girls out there
BOY: Proverbs 31:29 "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all.
GIRL: But what is in me that yu like?
BOY: Song of solomon 4:7 "you are altogether beautiful, my darling there is no flaw in you"
GIRL: But i'm not all that beautiful you're exaggerating
BOY: Proverbs 31:30 "chram is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised
GIRL: What happens if i say yes.
BOY: Genesis 2:24 "Therefore man shall leave his father and his mother & they shall become one flesh
GIRL: How come you know the scriptures this much
BOY: Joshua 1;8 This book of law shall not depart from your mouth but you shall meditate on it day & night so that you may be careful to do all that is written in it. For then you make your way prosperous and you will have good succes"
GIRL: Woow, I can see you really love God
BOY: Psalm 34:8 oh, taste and see that lord is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
GIRL: mmm. Ok please give time to think about it
BOY: Philipian 4:8 "finally brethren, whatever is true, whatever honourable, whatever is just, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise think about this thing
GIRL: oww I love you already
BOY: Revelation 22:21 "Amen"
Re: Check Out SCRIPTURE TOASTING by liloelawwal(m): 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2013
hahahahahahahahaahaahahah......am laughing in french
Re: Check Out SCRIPTURE TOASTING by sirshyllon: 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2013
Nice
Re: Check Out SCRIPTURE TOASTING by toygod2: 10:47am On Jul 17, 2013
hehehe, i raff

(1) (Reply)

What Will I Do??? / Nigerian Laughs With Codedearner. [Daily upload] / Nairaland Girls Dey Mental For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.