Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Actress Funke akindele’s 1 Year marriage To kehinde Oloyede ends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Funke akindele’s 1 Year marriage To kehinde Oloyede ends (1181 Views)

Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) / Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car / Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Funke akindele’s 1 Year marriage To kehinde Oloyede ends by Cwhyte(m): 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
www.page1magazine.net/2013/07/actress-funke-akindeles-1-year-marriage-to-kehinde-oloyede-ends/

Unfortunately this is not
rumour, it’s fact. A little over a
year after tying the knot with
Kehinde Oloyede, Funke
Akindele’s marriage has ended.
Kehinde Oloyede shared the
news of their split on his
Facebook page (which he has
since deleted).

He wrote:
“It’s with heavy heart
that am announcing the
separation of me nd ma
wife Mrs olufunke
akindele,we’ve both
agreed to go our
separate ways coz
of irreconcilable
differences.we still best
of friends nd we 4ever
remain gud friends.

Later he added…
“Am doing just fine, gettn
along without u,don’t
need u anymore in ma
life.u d greatest mistake av
made in recent time.

I reached out to Funke’s
publicist (the person I know to
be her publicist…I hear there’s
another one now) after reading
the Facebook message, and they
confirmed that the two have
indeed gone their separate
ways. They’ve actually been
having issues for a while and
Funke had actually been
planning to divorce him quietly,
but Mr Oloyede decided to
make it public.

Funke also recently changed her
BB name from Mrs Funke
Akindele Oloyede to
Everybody loves Jenifa. Funke
and Kehinde got married on

Saturday May 26th 2012.
Linda Ikeji’s blog

www.page1magazine.net/2013/07/actress-funke-akindeles-1-year-marriage-to-kehinde-oloyede-ends/
Re: Actress Funke akindele’s 1 Year marriage To kehinde Oloyede ends by RoyalRoy(m): 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2013
Re: Actress Funke akindele’s 1 Year marriage To kehinde Oloyede ends by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2013
My my goodness, It was long expected, such a pity!!!!
Re: Actress Funke akindele’s 1 Year marriage To kehinde Oloyede ends by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2013
It is also with heavy hearts I write to prospective mrs who are so anxious to jump into the band wagon of the mrs club LOok before you leap.after all said and done all your aso ebi friends and people pressurizing you to marry will not be there when some unpleasant things start showing up.a word is enough for the wise.kojubelo

(1) (Reply)

Dewayne Wade’s Ex-wife Siohvaughn Funches Camps On The Streets Over Unpaid Child / 15 Hottest Women In The Entertainment Industry / 15 Interesting Facts About Mark Zuckerberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.