Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

I Can't Date A Man That Doesn't Have Money - Chindima - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can't Date A Man That Doesn't Have Money - Chindima (4361 Views)

Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) / Unbelievable! See Chindima Surulere Photo! / Chindima Shows Her Curves In A Smoking Cat Suit(See pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Date A Man That Doesn't Have Money - Chindima by fedrick901(m): 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-vDHFYNLux5E/UeVD30-M8yI/AAAAAAAACr4/Ebf5X8eUc2k/s1600/chidinma_9aijahouse.jpg[/img]

Chidinma Ekile 'Miss Kedike' when asked the type of man she would love to marry she said she wants a man that can take care of her needs and not the one she would feed.

According to her: “never, I can't date a man that doesn't have money, I can't feed a man.”
The singer also disclosed that she is not in a hurry to get married but that she is not in a relationship at the moment.

Source 9aijahouse Entertainment

Question Do you think she have a point? to make that statement
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Doesn't Have Money - Chindima by mystiquegal(f): 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2013
Baseless statement. She go so old with no marriage to show.
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Doesn't Have Money - Chindima by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
i doubt any woman goes off and says she wants to marry a poor man, the problem and important question here is:"if she marries a rich man and he suddenly loses his fortune, would she leave him, stop loving him or stick with her supposedly loving husband?!"

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Doesn't Have Money - Chindima by georgeidoni: 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2013
You can understand her position. She is now a celebrity. No woman want to be the bread-winner in a home. Her needs has increased, so is her expectations. Have you forgotten she has being driving around town in a fully-loaded Rav 4 she won at the MTN project fame? One can only expect that she aim higher. She is absolutely on point.
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Doesn't Have Money - Chindima by Airforce1(m): 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2013
grin
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Doesn't Have Money - Chindima by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2013
georgeidoni: You can understand her position. She is now a celebrity. No woman want to be the bread-winner in a home. Her needs has increased, so is her expectations. Have you forgotten she has being driving around town in a fully-loaded Rav 4 she won at the MTN project fame? One can only expect that she aim higher. She is absolutely on point.

i am sorry to say that she is no better than any poor person out there. the fact that she is driving a fancy car (something she can lose in a split second) is no reason for her to believe that she is better than anyone else. she was lucky to have won some money, good for her, but if you believe that this act makes her better than any other woman out there, then you are certainly living in la la land.

she should look for a rich man because thats what she WANTS in her life, NOT because she drives a fancy car. how can someone's expectations IN A PARTNER change because they have won some little money? your mindset is the reason why so many people fail in life!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Doesn't Have Money - Chindima by 2legit2qwt: 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2013
It's her preference and nothing wrong with that. Every woman wants a place of comfort plus she didn't say she wants a RICH guy. A guy who needs to be fed has no business dating someone like her either

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Doesn't Have Money - Chindima by 2legit2qwt: 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

i am sorry to say that she is no better than any poor person out there. the fact that she is driving a fancy car (something she can lose in a split second) is no reason for her to believe that she is better than anyone else. she was lucky to have won some money, good for her, but if you believe that this act makes her better than any other woman out there, then you are certainly living in la la land.

she should look for a rich man because thats what she WANTS in her life, NOT because she drives a fancy car. how can someone's expectations IN A PARTNER change because they have won some little money? your mindset is the reason why so many people fail in life!

She never mentioned she was looking for a rich guy though except i missed something
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Doesn't Have Money - Chindima by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
^^you are right....... by rich i meant a guy who can care for her every needs.
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Doesn't Have Money - Chindima by Basildon1(m): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2013
Chidinma, be careful before broke niccas start boycotting your music grin
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Doesn't Have Money - Chindima by johnstar(m): 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2013
Y evrybody wn marry rich men, na blood money sure pass nw o sad

I mean goat blood sad sad sad sad
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Doesn't Have Money - Chindima by tellwisdom: 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
Me to cant marry a man as wife angry
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Doesn't Have Money - Chindima by korexdodo(m): 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2013
;DShe is right! because i wont marry a woman that doesnt have money
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Doesn't Have Money - Chindima by Lovebond34(m): 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2013
By the time she would be 30+ den she wud value anyman dat cumz hr way.. Even aboki
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Doesn't Have Money - Chindima by fr3do(m): 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ofcourse,i respect the standard she is keeping.but saying wealth is a criteroin for a mate so plainly is just material and vane.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Doesn't Have Money - Chindima by biafranqueen: 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
What happen to the days that you and your spouse work together to build the family fortune. I am grateful that my husband and I worked together to get where we are. At one time we lost everything but in 4 years we built our life up better then before. Every girl I know that married because of money or family name is now suffering one way or another. Especially the girls that married the get rich quick guys or guys that came home to marry girls in 9ja and they ran to America thinking it was all good ending up becoming nurses working 12 hours a day 6 or 7 days a week while hubby relaxes in so called import export business. These same women look so old beyond their years. While the girls I know that married for love usually out of the University or both partners work there way up the marriage is happy and thriving and life is improving each and every year. The women are looking younger and have a much happier and joyful life. You wonder why 9 ja is becoming filled with divorce stories j

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Doesn't Have Money - Chindima by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2013
biafranqueen: What happen to the days that you and your spouse work together to build the family fortune. I am grateful that my husband and I worked together to get where we are. At one time we lost everything but in 4 years we built our life up better then before. Every girl I know that married because of money or family name is now suffering one way or another. Especially the girls that married the get rich quick guys or guys that came home to marry girls in 9ja and they ran to America thinking it was all good ending up becoming nurses working 12 hours a day 6 or 7 days a week while hubby relaxes in so called import export business. These same women look so old beyond their years. While the girls I know that married for love usually out of the University or both partners work there way up the marriage is happy and thriving and life is improving each and every year. The women are looking younger and have a much happier and joyful life. You wonder why 9 ja is becoming filled with divorce stories j

+10000000 likes

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Doesn't Have Money - Chindima by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
I can't vilify her. The nâkêd truth is that most women, if not all, desire men that are rich (in subjective terms). . .or at least financially better off than they are. For most women (95% of Nigerian women) money is by far the most important consideration above every other thing. Some might admit it openly (like Chidimma did), many would not. Some know it for sure, some don't know it (yet). In either case, they are the same.

If the question was put to Chidimma directly, and she provided an honest answer, then I can't vilify her for that. I imagine most men would say they can never date an ugly girl, too. In this context, a relevant Igbo adage comes to mind. . . . 'Aku bu mma nwoke, mma bu aku nwanyi'. Loosely translated, it means: Wealth is a man's beauty, whereas beauty is a woman's wealth. I guess both sexes have to deal with that, particularly in the cultural context of Nigerian society.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Doesn't Have Money - Chindima by Matthewbriggs(m): 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2013
A very shallow statement. A woman with this outlook towards life I shan't marry. I think she has some growing up to do. @biafranqueeen very well said, you deserve 5stars.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Doesn't Have Money - Chindima by mysticgal(f): 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
mystiquegal: Baseless statement. She go so old with no marriage to show.

welldone ohangry angry
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Doesn't Have Money - Chindima by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2013
biafranqueen: What happen to the days that you and your spouse work together to build the family fortune. I am grateful that my husband and I worked together to get where we are. At one time we lost everything but in 4 years we built our life up better then before. Every girl I know that married because of money or family name is now suffering one way or another. Especially the girls that married the get rich quick guys or guys that came home to marry girls in 9ja and they ran to America thinking it was all good ending up becoming nurses working 12 hours a day 6 or 7 days a week while hubby relaxes in so called import export business. These same women look so old beyond their years. While the girls I know that married for love usually out of the University or both partners work there way up the marriage is happy and thriving and life is improving each and every year. The women are looking younger and have a much happier and joyful life. You wonder why 9 ja is becoming filled with divorce stories j

wink There's a reason why I like this ID.

I cant marry a poor guy tho. grin I'm not caught out for that life. embarassed

What happens if he loses his fortune? He better have the potential to rebuild it.

I'm loving this Chidinma chic. Who wants to suffer? grin grin
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Doesn't Have Money - Chindima by sunny3kng(m): 12:30am On Jul 17, 2013
A Real woman goes for a man with class, his cash is a plus. #stolen
Pls tell her that wealth attracts wealth, and stop displaying your love for money.
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Doesn't Have Money - Chindima by biafranqueen: 3:12am On Jul 17, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

wink There's a reason why I like this ID.

I cant marry a poor guy tho. grin I'm not caught out for that life. embarassed

What happens if he loses his fortune? He better have the potential to rebuild it.

I'm loving this Chidinma chic. Who wants to suffer? grin grin

I hear you honey, but meanwhile you have to be by his side to rebuild it. Or will you go back to you parents and wait for him to come up again? Trust me he will definitely move on to the next one. Some men can be poor in manners, poor in spirit, poor in morals. I know a 9ja chick right now in Atlanta with HIV because her rich husband sleeps with every chick home and abroad. Her motto "Long as my Bills Are Paid" has back fired. My dear look at the mans potential a fresh graduate can not be rich overnight. I can count at least a dozen chicks that married for money or to come to America and tell you now they are suffering with those cars and clothes. The worst is girls in late 20's and 30's now going to 9ja to marry cause the guys with money finish them up and are now considered used cargo in the states. Just be careful Princess, most WEALTHY men start at the bottom and work themselves up. I am testimony!

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Doesn't Have Money - Chindima by obo389(m): 7:51am On Jul 17, 2013
fr3do: Ofcourse,i respect the standard she is keeping.but saying wealth is a criteroin for a mate so plainly is just material and vane.
My tots xactly buh wht do u xpct again?
Its an ibotic statement&it runs in the gene.
Sory if i did som bashn o
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Doesn't Have Money - Chindima by sapien(m): 8:44am On Jul 17, 2013
biafranqueen:

I hear you honey, but meanwhile you have to be by his side to rebuild it. Or will you go back to you parents and wait for him to come up again? Trust me he will definitely move on to the next one. Some men can be poor in manners, poor in spirit, poor in morals. I know a 9ja chick right now in Atlanta with HIV because her rich husband sleeps with every chick home and abroad. Her motto "Long as my Bills Are Paid" has back fired. My dear look at the mans potential a fresh graduate can not be rich overnight. I can count at least a dozen chicks that married for money or to come to America and tell you now they are suffering with those cars and clothes. The worst is girls in late 20's and 30's now going to 9ja to marry cause the guys with money finish them up and are now considered used cargo in the states. Just be careful Princess, most WEALTHY men start at the bottom and work themselves up. I am testimony!
The most intelligent write up so far!!

Thread closed!
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Doesn't Have Money - Chindima by Chanchit: 9:33am On Jul 17, 2013
Look @ who's talking sef.. She looks malnurished, but facially pretty. Its true that nobody wants to suffer, but you can't just open ur mouth and spew rubbish as a celeb, tho' I knw she has really suffered.
And I even think she still has some health issues sef, before a right thinking man would marry that one sef, she must go through medical testing first.
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Doesn't Have Money - Chindima by chelseaguy: 9:38am On Jul 17, 2013
@biafranqueen

You have really impressed me . Your story is indeed a reference point. It is women like you established and struggling guys are praying for.

However, what works for you may not work for the next girl, hence the assurance of a well-to-do guy. I wouldn't rule the fact that some are greedy or lazy, but also won't discard the gory tales of those that have dated prospects with dreams of a future together(happy ever-after).

So, I cannot fault Chindima's assertion. Besides, women hardly date down.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Doesn't Have Money - Chindima by Rooneyboy(m): 10:21am On Jul 17, 2013

1000000 + likes

But it is so painful that most Nigerian ladies wouldn't take to this kind of advise .
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Doesn't Have Money - Chindima by Rooneyboy(m): 10:29am On Jul 17, 2013
biafranqueen:

It is official , I'm now an ardent follower of the NL Biafranqueen .

Ur inputs are just splendid .

*carry on babe*

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Doesn't Have Money - Chindima by Rooneyboy(m): 10:33am On Jul 17, 2013
biafranqueen:

word !

U've advised enough, coconut heads will NEVER buy into what u are saying .

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Doesn't Have Money - Chindima by akpan123(m): 10:47am On Jul 17, 2013
OK ,GOOD LUCK. BUT MY ADVISE FOR U.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Doesn't Have Money - Chindima by bukatyne(f): 10:49am On Jul 17, 2013
biafranqueen:

It is very beautiful. God has given you this wisdom and I pray He will help you till the end

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo : See What A Matured Woman Shared On Her Twitter Page / Funke Akindele Weds Again !! This Time With JJC Skillz / #BBNAIJA: Alex and Ceec Happens To Be the kids In The Famous Child Meme (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.